shape
carat
color
clarity

Rehearsal Dinner Dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Ok.. so I am totally loading up you ladies with pictures tonight!!!

I found my beautiful rehearsal dinner dress this weekend!!!

Its a Laundry by Shelli Segal! Love it.. and I think its perfect for the beach! (a little dressy for the bbq part.. but eh.. who cares.. I feel like a princess in it!) Its perfect.. flowy.. pretty colors...

And I''ll attach pics of the shoes I got for it... (dont even ask how many pairs of shoes I bought this weekend.. this is what happens when you live on an island.

DSCN0041.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
the back:

Rehearsal Dinner back.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
.. and the shoes... totally flat.. which I hate.. but my mom and sister insisted! Last one.. I promise..

Rehearsal dinner shoes.JPG

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
and feel like a princess you should-

those are great colors on you,
and i like the flat shoes!

gail013

Shiny_Rock
Love the dress! Why don''t you like the shoes?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love flip flops and flats...and it is your day so you can look extra special! Love the dress...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the patterns. My wedding dress is laundry and I love her line, very sleek and gorgeous.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ladies.. you all always have such nice things to say!!

I guess I should clarify... I do like those shoes I picked out.. but I hate flat shoes in general... but because of the length of the dress... (ankle length) my mom and sister insisted I wore flats of some sort...

I have just been wearing high heels (or something with height) since I was 12.. LOL.. my grandmother made the mistake of buying me a pair of pumps for my 12th bday.. LOL..and its been trouble for my closet ever since!

I actually tried on several Laundry dresses.. but this one was just perfect..

I''m sooo excited!

Thanks again ladies!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
two word: LOVE IT!

Amazing for a beach!

Wow, you''re so on top of things.

I better get crackin!

tanyak

Shiny_Rock
I agree with your mom and sister. I think long, casual, ethnic-looking dresses look great with flat metallic sandals or flip-flops. I love that dress!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
You gals are the best!!

LOL.. here''s my two words: "TAN LINES" LOL

Everyone I show this to says those words.. ha.. I know.. I know.. I need to work on that.. I have 5 weeks to get rid of those babies!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
looks so great jaders!!! Even with the tan lines, I really envy your colour....soooo cold here in northern canada, you are making me want to hit a tanning booth ;-)

love the flip flops too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great! I HATE tan lines. Mine are SOOO stuborn. I wore a strapless bikini the whole summer before I got married to avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results