shape
carat
color
clarity

Regulars...who was the LIW who thought...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
that her bf was going to propose soon because she was on a website with random post-its and there was one that sounded just like their situation?

If you remember, was that post-it for her? Did she ever get engaged?

I''ve always thought about how cool that story was.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
No idea, I don''t remember that....but....

It''s a GIRL???

CONGRATULATIONS FIERY!!!!!!!!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Elle! We''re excited (as you can tell with the explosion of pink on my avi LOL)

I wish I could remember. It was a cool story but I don''t remember if she ever followed-up.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t remember her name, but if I see it I''d recognise it. It''s something like "inhisarms" and the website the post secert. She hasn''t gotten engaged, but it is a really cool idea! I love reading her story and keeping up with her.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Addy and LadyP...you guys would make awesome detectives!

That was it. Thanks!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find! I almost got her name, I''m just horrible at the user names that are a combination of words and numbers.

It''s such a cute story, I hope he does it this way!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
It is a cute story!

LOL I think about it from time to time and remembered it today as I''m staring at a post-it attached to my laptop and I have *no* idea what it means. I wrote it but who knows what I was thinking at the time.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I totally remember that!

I also remember hearing the story about the stupid guy who put the ring in a balloon and had intended to have the girl pop it or something and it got out of his hand and flew away into the sky lol

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, my story! lol. But unfortunately nope, wasn't meant for me.
15.gif

BUT... yes, my timeline was by the end of April but has now been extended til the latest June 9th. We leave for a cruise the 1st and well, he's made it quite obvious this is when it will happen. (Unless he's looking to throw me off.)

It would be amazing if he did it on postsecret. I would LOVE that. But really, I will be elated with any way he does it!

ETA: And yes, I did get EVERY postsecret book out there for Christmas. Word is there is a new one coming out soon! (In regards to my original 'holy moly' thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results