shape
carat
color
clarity

Regretting dress decision. Should I buy a second one as insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your current dress so I would probably stick with it. I do think that the David''s bridal dress is gorgeous as well but the one you have now is so elegant and simple. Love it.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love your first dress, and I''d bet money that the neck of that DB dress is horribly itchy.

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 3:14:26 PM
Author: jstarfireb
yours is just classic goddess-like beauty to me
I agree with jstarfireb. The first dress is simply classic. It has great lines and will look timeless in future pictures.

CarrieAubrey

Rough_Rock
Thank you for everyone''s input and comments! I talked with my mom and my sister and I am just going to relax until the dress comes in. Once it comes in, I''m going to see if I can make the silhouette into a mermaid and see how it looks after it has been fitted to my body. After that if I''m still having anxiety about it I can still go to a David''s Bridal and buy something off the rack. Hopefully once I get the dress in and have it made to fit me I will be happy with it. I really appreciate everyones opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results