shape
carat
color
clarity

References for IG seller

ordinaryrainbow

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I am pondering over a purchase and found a stone from the offering of B. G. Stones in Instagram.

Did someone purchase from them in the past?

Hi @Dizzie! I have - search my past posts and you'll see some detailed information about my experience. Overall, I found them honest and helpful, and I am really, really happy with my purchase. I kept the one stone I purchased however, so don't have any experience returning a stone to them for refund.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just watched a live video with him and Jenny Mollen tonight! He showed oodles of different stones. His prices are very good, and the stones looked gorgeous! I've purchased from his mentor, Mr. Spinel a few times.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I love the cobalt blue spinel they have on there. Even with all the inclusions. Am trying not to keep looking at it.

sarasulzy

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am pondering over a purchase and found a stone from the offering of B. G. Stones in Instagram.

Did someone purchase from them in the past?

Hi did you end up purchasing from them? I’ve seen a few stones I like from them but it’s nerve wracking buying over Instagram

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Anyone heard of MSIGems at IG? I saw they have very nice sapphires. But since they don’t take PayPal, I think it is very risk to send $9700 to a random seller via wire transfer. And their price is too good to be true. I would love to hear if anyone here has bought from them before.

Last edited:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Since you posted, I've purchased a spinel pair and melee from BG Stones. All were as pictured and arrived quickly!

MSI used to be Gem Fielders. They have quite the following on IG, with several vendors I've dealt with follow them. This includes DK and Jeff White. If anyone you follow also follows them, you could ask if they've dealt with them before and get a recommendation.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Omg. With so many good IG sellers available, I am a bit worried about my bank account.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
I just DM BGStone to ask if they have pear shape pink sapphire for making a pendent for mom. Hope to hear good news soon.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
leenagems might have a pink pear. Can't hurt to ask!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results