shape
carat
color
clarity

Reduced prices on my LT listings - Tiffany and more!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I reduced prices on my current items on LT. Tiffany rings, three stone ring setting, and more. I'm heading out to Vegas for a girls trip and hope to do some shopping out there so I'd like to sell some things that I no longer use! Thanks!

http://www.loupetroop.com/users/lizzyann

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Just dropped again on the Platinum Three Stone Setting with two 25 point side stones to $800! Make me an offer! Perfect setting for a colored stone or 50 pt diamond!

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi lizzyann,
Looking at the prada messenger bag. In two of the pictures it looks worn, and in one picture it looks great. Could you confirm the condition?

Much thanks.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your interest. It's not worn at all. It's in perfect condition. I think it's just my flash that makes it look that way. If you need any add'l pics, feel free to email me and I will get them over to you. Thanks!!

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Emailing you.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Listings that are still available....http://www.loupetroop.com/users/lizzyann

My Platinum Setting with two sidestones have had some inquiries but still available at the new price of $800 including two 25 pt stones in the Platinum setting. All you need is a center stone and you have a complete, affordable ring! If this setting doesn't sell in another week or so, I will be removing the stones and most likely selling or scrapping the setting. So if you are interested in it as is, please send me an email! Thanks!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I hope someone buys it soon! I'm still sad it won't work for my project. Good luck!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
maccers|1445355787|3940240 said:
I hope someone buys it soon! I'm still sad it won't work for my project. Good luck!

Thanks for the support Maccers! I hope someone buys it. It is such a weighty, nice setting. Perfect for a colored stone gal or a way for someone to build an engagement ring/RHR on a budget!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results