shape
carat
color
clarity

Reduced: Platinum Stud Earrings and BB Green Tourmaline

tara3056

Shiny_Rock
I am selling a pair of platinum stud earrings. They are dome / half-ball shaped so they look like balls but sit flat against your ear. The backs are of nice quality and the earrings do not droop. They weigh 2.2 grams total but are very comfortable to wear. They are 8 mm and have nice lobe coverage without looking too big. They are in excellent condition, having hardly been worn (maybe 5x, max). I paid far more for these a few years ago, when the price of platinum was cheaper.

I'm reducing the price on these down to $250, all-in. (I'll cover the shipping and PP fees.)

I also have a 1.58 carat Supernova Oval green tourmaline cut by Barry Bridgestock for sale. I asked for Barry's advice when purchasing this stone - he'd told me this one was his personal favorite of the tourmalines he had available. My camera cannot seem to take a decent picture, so I am showing Barry's original picture. The stone looks exactly like Barry's pic in real life. It is a bluish-green on 1 axis and a yellowish-green on the other - very cool stone. It is very bright and a nice size for a ring or pendant. It measures 7.8 x 6.3 mm.

I'm reducing the price on this down to $115, all in.

pt4.jpg

pt3.jpg

pt1.jpg

pt5.jpg

tara3056

Shiny_Rock
BB

bb_1.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Where are your items listed?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need to list them on Diamond Bistro so people can contact you!

tara3056

Shiny_Rock
Pink tourmaline has been sold; the green tourmaline and plat earrings are still available!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results