shape
carat
color
clarity

Recycled Paper Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

punkin

Rough_Rock
Hello, I''ve been searching on the internet for invitations with some percentage of recycled paper. I''ve found a lot of handmade invitations that are very pretty but I''m thinking of just regular, traditional invitations but made from recycled paper (specifically, I''m looking for a pocket folio or gate folio type thing). I haven''t been in to any stationary stores yet - I guess that is my next step. I thought I''d ask if any of you have experience with or know of a stationer that uses recycled paper.

Thanks for the help.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
There seem to be some good suggestions here, both in the article (Seal and Send) and in the comments below where people have provided some links. Recycled paper invites. You might also try Papyrus stationery, if there's a store in your area. It doesn't sound like you are looking for DIY invitations, but if you are, California Paper Goods has good prices on cardstock, including flat and folding cards: CAPG eco-friendly paper.

punkin

Rough_Rock
Thanks! It hadn''t occured to me but the seal and send method does use significantly less paper - recycled or not. I''ll also check out papyrus.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results