shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations for super luxurious shawl?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So usually I celebrate my pets with jewelry, but this time I think I'd like to splurge on a really luxurious and soft white cashmere shawl since my favorite thing about my new fur baby is his super soft white belly which he loves getting rubbed (he's a weirdo cat).

I'm finding it really hard to tell online from photos the thickness and quality of them so thought I'd ask if anyone had recommendations of stores they like? Doesn't have to be cashmere either, just want something super soft and thick and warm!
0C857AB3-0A24-4374-9AE9-64723A9CBC4B.jpeg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hermes has lots of beautiful shawls.

BlingBlingLova

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Louis Vuitton. Very soft and big!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

Loro Piana or Brunello Cucinelli.

cheers--Sharon

Agreed! Wouldn't spend on Hermes or LV as youre paying sooo much for the brand.
Loro Piana unfortunatley does belong to LVMH but has it's own sheep farms and just all in all higher quality than LV.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a huge fan of baby alpaca ruana capes. They are amazing. They are thick and super soft, like cashmere. I love cashmere too but it’s hard to find anything that isn’t “fine”. The alpaca woven material is just as soft but a lot thicker and warmer.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a huge fan of baby alpaca ruana capes. They are amazing. They are thick and super soft, like cashmere. I love cashmere too but it’s hard to find anything that isn’t “fine”. The alpaca woven material is just as soft but a lot thicker and warmer.

That’s basically what I ended up doing but with goats! Hehe. I now have a shale grey scarf/stole that looks like a thing out of a fairy tail hehe

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pics are definitely required!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A bit late, but I wanted to say I love Shanghai Tang. Just bought this one:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like my Burberry shawl/cape. It's
nice and soft and I think it's cashmere.
20181019_153702.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I was in Ecuador in 2015 I bought LOTS of alpaca products. (needed an extra suitcase :lol:) I'm totally sold on alpaca if you can get it. I only kept a couple of pieces for myself as they can be a bit on the warm side (where I am, its not exactly needed...lol)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results