carat
color
clarity

Recent PS upgrade mobile?

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi there!

A couple of days (?) ago PS started looking very different on my mobile phone. Has anyone else experienced this and what do you think about the change?

I am not loving the change. If a topic has more than one page I cannot view more than one of them, there is no "next page" button. Super annoying. I also think it is hard to get an overview of the topics in each forum, but this may just be me needing to get used to the new layout. Another thing I really dont like is not being able to see who is the author of each topic from each forum main page or who has written the last post....

I really like PS! And want to continue reading. I love reading PS on my way to work, so what you read in this post is kind of my rant from not being able to read PS properly this morning.... the change on my mobile is :errrr: :confused:

/aca :wavey:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Firefox hates it.

I have to use Chrome. Which I do not like.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ah that is a good advice! I really dont like chrome, but I will try it for PS. I have only used the standard internet application for android on my phone.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So I tried Chrome and it looks the same, ie the same "upgraded" site with the same issues. ;( :(sad

/edited

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I completely missed that thread! I dont have an Iphone, which may be the reason I never read that thread, but it worked for my phone too!
Thank you!! :pray: :appl: :wavey:
Finally back to normal :))

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I about had a heart attack when I saw the new version and found it unworkable so I'm happy to help!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, I hope the mobile version is not a taste of what is yet to come for the desktop version....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results