shape
carat
color
clarity

Really great, affordable BM dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
On a random, desperate search for bridesmaid dresses (I was on the verge of going with J Crew for the re-wearablitiy aspect), I found these ...

All things considered, they''re pretty affordable & I love-love the first three styles. The company also sends out free swatches (Much like LulaKate, for anyone familiar w. that line).

Just another option to glance at
1.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I think Aria dresses look really cute personally! I wish they made cotton versions other than the eyelet for picky brides like my future SIL.
3.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I had to wear this dress in a wedding last summer. I did not have a good experience with it. I didn't like the dress on me, but that is besides the point. Here are the problems that I had with it.

- They are made out of silk shantung. The wedding was in July on the hottest night of the year and well, that dress shows sweat marks like you wouldn't believe. All of our backs looked like they were a different color.

- The dress was still pretty expensive and while it was lined, it wasn't well made. The maid of honors linning was showing below the dress the whole night.

- The petite sizes are normal sizes and the normal sizes aren't long enough. This dress was above the knee on one of the bridesmaids.

I have to say that I will never in a million years wear this dress again. The bride loved it and the colors were amazing with her theme so all is well that ends well. I will say that dress did make me look about 10lbs heavier though. I'm also not sure what you consider affordable but I considered this dress to be on the higher end. All in all the dress was $250 and I spent $115 on alterations not including shipping.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic from the back. Couldn''t find one from the front of me by myself.

9400.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to say that I like the styles that you picked much better. I would be careful though as I know I paid a rush fee and tax. I would just advise to stay away from the shantung. The fabric does not give at all. Like I said, my dress was ordered 2 sizes to big as it matched the size chart and I had to get it taken in considerably which hiked up the cost. I always knew I would pay for alterations and it wasn''t really a problem for me I just wanted to warn you about that. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results