shape
carat
color
clarity

Realized PAYPAL emails were fake after I shipped the diamond ring to Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 1:48:05 PM
Author: cushioncutdiamondring
I really don''t know what to do anymore, bc now I''m not hearing any updates about the situation. I mean the item was delivered to the address provided. So, was it deliever or did the fedex driver leave it somewhere. I''m sorry to target anyone, but what is really going on here?
Honestly, I am willing to bet these types of things happen more often than anyone realizes. Between scams, honest accidents...I''m sure fedex has an entire department dedicated to just this type of thing. If you''re not hearing anything, it''s probably because they don''t know anything.

Not to sound unkind...but anything fedex is doing is out of the goodness of their heart. They fulfilled their part in this deal...they delivered the package to the address you supplied them with. If you need to level blame, it''s certianly not with them.

I know your anxious to get it settled...but you need to let them do their work. They may never know anything. At this point I think you would be better served focusing on the "what now"...the ring is gone, and like many scammers--these people may never be located. So, what can you do proactively on your end? Even if that means moving on...at least you''re control it.

Sorry this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results