shape
carat
color
clarity

REALHOUSEWIVES BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a photo from far away... Nice finger coverage. She''s so pretty!

GretchenBling3.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a closer shot. I think the center stone is close to 3 with 1.7 in melee. Pretty!

GretchenBling1.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Gretchen's meanie rival has modest classic bling.
19.gif

TamraBling2.JPG

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
i LOVE tamara''s rolex though! the one that she got for her 40th birthday.

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 8:54:47 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
I think there has been at least 2 episodes since the last one you have seen. So, you didn''t see the one where she gets her ring yet??
I guess I have.....damn..I missed the ring epidsode!!! Grrrrrrr.....

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Carrie, you''ll love it! I''m sure they''ll run it again.

She gets the big box, opens that. Then there''s another box....and another box....

It''s just like the PSer''s routine to the finish line. ANOTHER BOX!??!?! ARGH!

They had some really fun bling shots. It''s very pretty!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I like Gretchen. She''s bubbly, and seems more real than the others, though a little young acting. I will refrain from judging her sincerity of intentions with Jeff, since they both seem happy. I also like Jeanne''s nonchalance in contrast with Vicki''s uptightness. She reminds me of my mom a bit (Vicki) and drives me a little batty. (My mom is not as bad, thank GOD!) Tamara is pretty but two faced. Gretchen is cuter. The new chick, Lynn, looks like she tries to hard. I LOVE the show. Yay!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Ok, who watched the last episode, 1-13, and what did you think?

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/11/2009 3:59:12 PM
Author: Bliss
Carrie, you''ll love it! I''m sure they''ll run it again.

She gets the big box, opens that. Then there''s another box....and another box....

It''s just like the PSer''s routine to the finish line. ANOTHER BOX!??!?! ARGH!

They had some really fun bling shots. It''s very pretty!
Thanks Bliss!
I hope they show it again.

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/13/2009 11:17:18 PM
Author: bebe
I think I saw the latest episode....the one where Gretchen goes to her parents cottage for the weekend while Jeff is sick at the hospital.....
I cannot believe she would do that! I mean....he is so sick and supports her, but she can''t spend the weekend with him!!! Wow!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
carrie i believe that you are talking about an older episode. the episode you are talking about it a few weeks old.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Okay this picture is big. I took it with my phone off my TV.
3.gif

gretch1a.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 4:30:00 AM
Author: violet02
3.gif
Haha, only a PSer would do that! Thanks!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did. My thoughts are quite mixed. Why would Tamara, an adult woman with three children, behave in such a terrible manner in front of a tv camera? Oh, because there''s a tv camera there, I guess. And, why would Gretchen take the bait -- for the same reason is my only guess. It seemed a bit too staged to me, I guess. I have a hard time believing that people really behave that way!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so out of the loop. I've watched the show a few times and can't figure out whether it's a soap opera with professional actors trying to get credits or if it's a reality show. If it's a reality show, what does the winner get? If these women are actually married to the men on the show, I wonder what the men really think of it all?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 9:31:51 AM
Author: Loves Vintage

I did. My thoughts are quite mixed. Why would Tamara, an adult woman with three children, behave in such a terrible manner in front of a tv camera? Oh, because there's a tv camera there, I guess. And, why would Gretchen take the bait -- for the same reason is my only guess. It seemed a bit too staged to me, I guess. I have a hard time believing that people really behave that way!
I feel sad for these woman. They want to be seen as successful, beautiful, admired, and classy women...but they come off drunk, stupid, childish, and petty...they think the world of themselves and really, we laugh at them not with them.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 7:01:15 AM
Author: steph72276

Date: 1/14/2009 4:30:00 AM
Author: violet02
3.gif
Haha, only a PSer would do that! Thanks!
I am LOVING the dedication to getting to the bottom of things here! HILARIOUS!

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
I was totally not surprised that Tamra's elegant and sophisticated 8-9 course dinner party was anything but tasteful, and I was definitely disgusted by her behavior
38.gif
She epically failed in being a nice and gracious hostess, and I guess she thought that learning table manners was going to magically turn her into a lady
20.gif
First of all, a lady would not have made a phony toast touting everyone as family, and then egg a guest on to get ridiculously drunk and get "naked wasted." What her and Vicki did was unconscionable.. taking advantage of someone who was in a fragile state of mind. A lady would also have told her sleazy son that her guests were off-limits. Ryan came off as creepy and as a complete douchebag, and I can't believe that she let him hang all over Gretchen
40.gif

On the other hand, perhaps Gretchen should have watched how much she was drinking. How could she not think that she was drunk?! Considering all that she's been through though, I could see why she would need to blow off some steam, so to speak. I was proud of her when she had told Ryan to essentially get lost, and that she was in love and engaged, and then..
32.gif
How on earth could she find Ryan hot?! And I just about lost it when she said that he turned her on
14.gif

The only redeeming thing about last night's episode was that Jeanna and Lynne were at least attempting to make Gretchen drink less. I'm glad that Lynne and her husband offered to give her a ride home, and that Jeanna was being sneaky by stealing those tequila shots away from Gretchen
11.gif

Overall though, I think that Tamra is a jealous and vile woman, and I didn't think that I could hate Vicki more than I already did. Ugh. How could grown women act this way?!
29.gif
I don't think that I'll ever be able to justify it..

At any rate, I can't wait for next week's episode!
27.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 1:40:57 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
rock, I saw that! Yikes! It isn't like Ryan is that tempting IMHO! Very odd.

Agreed! I just watched the last show this morning. Ryan is so gross. Ewwww! Gretchen said "you turn me on." *shivers down spine* Gretchen should be ashamed and embarrassed of her behavior. She is disgusting.
14.gif

Poor Jeff. I certainly hope he didn't hear about this before he passed away.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 2:55:32 PM
Author: Miss Fortune

Date: 1/8/2009 1:40:57 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
rock, I saw that! Yikes! It isn''t like Ryan is that tempting IMHO! Very odd.

Agreed! I just watched the last show this morning. Ryan is so gross. Ewwww! Gretchen said ''you turn me on.'' *shivers down spine* Gretchen should be ashamed and embarrassed of her behavior. She is disgusting.
14.gif

Poor Jeff. I certainly hope he didn''t hear about this before he passed away.
Poor Jeff indeed. I also wonder what his family will think. I read some blog somewhere out there, that was one negative comment after the other regarding Gretchen. Most were neighbors and past neighbors of Jeff. Suffice it to say they were not easy on her. Jeff has been married 5 times and most of the posters knew Jeff and the other wives.

Ryan is not hot, no way. Ya know I can understand getting a little loose while under the influence of alcohol, but surely Gretchen knew she was being filmed. Did it ever cross her mind what Jeff or his family would think? An engaged woman does not allow a man to follow her into a bathroom! Tacky, tacky.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 3:54:51 PM
Author: coatimundi
out of curiosity for bling--I did a little searching. I had never seen the show, but I watched a few clips.

Here is a clip of Gretchen shopping for an upgrade? I don''t know the show, so I''m not sure what''s going on, but check out the cushion!! (at the end of the video)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/45150/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-striving-not-to-be-high-maintenance
so she upgraded to a 4 something? Was that segment aired on the show? I never saw that.

What is going through Jeff''s mind as he is buying this woman a new stone, new earrings & necklace and was that champagne flutes she picked out?
He must have truly loved her and wanted her to be happy. But he didn''t look too happy or even into the whole thing.

Regarding last nights drunken episode. What if Gretchen had driven drunk or even had an accident inside Tamara''s home, I see huge liability issues there.
Not just the hosts, but Bravo TV as well. It was all taped and easy to see Gretchen was being encouraged to drink. But the flip side to that is she could
have stopped drinking. I know the show is meant to be entertainment, but I think it crossed the line last night.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Basically if I''m recalling correctly they had picked our a ring together for her e-ring and as they''re discussing it the jeweler and Jeff let her know that he''d actually bought a bigger stone then the one they''d originally picked out and it was a suprise for her. So I guess if she was looking at a 4.7carat stone in that clip then he must have bought her a bigger one?

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
ugh...i was so disgusted by the last episode, the most recent one aired. why would tamra act like that? and gretchen, what are you thinking girl?
obviously, them wanting to be seen as successful and classy is NOT going to happen. successful, maybe. classy, no way!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I dislike all the underage drinking they''ve been showing. Those kids, drunk, are the last things we need driving around town!

Carrie

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 12:08:05 AM
Author: puffy
carrie i believe that you are talking about an older episode. the episode you are talking about it a few weeks old.
Sorry girls...I am from Canada and watching The Real Housewives on the Slice channel....guess it is a little behind : (
However, I cannot wait to see Tamra''s dinner party!!! I am also not surprised about the behaviour mentioned....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results