shape
carat
color
clarity

Real-housewives star arrested for being a deadbeat dad!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
This actually seems more realistic than the way they all try to portray themselves on the show.

According to Police Reports, he was shacking up with Gretchen at her house.

Such a poor excuse for a Father. Why didn''t he try to use all his "connections" to raise money or start a foundation for his very ill son?

SO sad.. how can any women associate with this type of person? He seems like he is just out to make a name for himself.. and play the field ( with as many women as possible)

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 4:21:55 PM
Author: crystalheart1
This actually seems more realistic than the way they all try to portray themselves on the show.

According to Police Reports, he was shacking up with Gretchen at her house.

Such a poor excuse for a Father. Why didn't he try to use all his 'connections' to raise money or start a foundation for his very ill son?

SO sad.. how can any women associate with this type of person? He seems like he is just out to make a name for himself.. and play the field ( with as many women as possible)
I mentioned this about Gretchen in the other real housewives thread. They are SO not the type of people they potray themselves to be on the show. But it is TV after all. Slade's a total loser.

ETA: The gossipy link posted above, pretty much sums up what I was posting about Gretchen in the other thread and her ex and current living situation/boyfriends.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
It is really just sad when people cannot/ refuse to pay for the children they helped to create. You brought the child into the world, YOU made that happen. The children didn''t just fall out. You created that life... and you should help nuture that into development. Part of that is more than just love, but it is providing for them. FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, WATER, HEAT, AND LOVE.
Love is not always enough (SORRY IF YOU THINK SO OCTO), and MONEY is also not the ONLY thing your children need. But they shouldn''t be deprived.

I do not watch the show, but I must say, this is just really sad. I hope if he did get any money for appearing on that show, that the childrens payments can be auto-deducted from his payroll.

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
It also sounds like Gretch was married to another man when she met Jeff her former boyfriend -that passed away.

There was also something going around that she had an affair with a neighbor while she was married. She is way too flirty on the show. I would be very offended if I was in a relationship with someone that flirted that much, very disrespetful of your partner.

They are all starved for attention. I think this reality show is blowing up in their faces. It caused a few of them to live beyond their means and now it is catchin up.

This is what happens when you lease, buy everything on credit,, refinance and pull money out of your equity..SAD that he didn''t pay child support instead of showing off on a tv show.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t watch the show so I can''t really comment on that, but I will say that on the other side of things - child support is supposed to be used to support your CHILDREN and not to finance the other party''s lifestyle. I see this way too much in my office where the person receiving the child support (usually the woman/mom) wants more money because she can''t "afford" to live but yet has her hair and nails done, is wearing the latest designer clothes, goes tanning regularly enough for it to show in our midwest winters and is driving a brand new car. Ugh. Get. A. Job.

End rant.

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Slade has always seem sleazy to me. Never liked the looks of that man
14.gif
But him and Gretchen together!!! That''s just crazy! Aren''t there other girls in LA???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results