shape
carat
color
clarity

Ready to purchase....need help with decision

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Troy25

Rough_Rock
First ever post so hopefully all goes well.

First, I would like to thank all of you for your knowledge. I have been roaming on this board for over three months and have learned so much.

I am looking for a H and A diamond. The size would be between .7 and .9, with clarity of at least SI1, and color of H or better. Budget would be $4000 or less but the closer to $3000 the better. I have been looking at Whiteflash ACA’s and some on GoodOldGold. There seems to be a few more diamonds in my price range at Whiteflash so I am mainly focused on them at the moment. I have not called them yet but will very soon and would like to buy a diamond in the next 7 to 10 days.

The one that I kind of like right now is this one. It''s a .808 ctw and listed at $3463.

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1982367.htm

I initially wanted a diamond that had G color or better but I am probably going to end up getting an A. Jaffe or Scott Kay setting in white gold or platinum and they use diamonds with F to H color as the sides so I am not as worried as I initially was about the color. I could alway upgrade in several years if we aren''t happy but I think with such a great cut of diamond we won''t be able to notice.

If anybody has suggestions on any of the other Whiteflash diamonds that fit my criteria let me know.

Thanks in advance!!!

Troy

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That one would be a gorgeous choice!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 2:57:18 PM
Author: neatfreak
That one would be a gorgeous choice!
It certainly would. But just for the record, that stone is not considered a true H&A stone. I''m not sure if you were aware of that. However, it''s a great cut stone, and a great buy. Not sure you would see the difference between this and a ACA.

Here''s one more, another ES selection, and a bit bigger. If eyeclean, it would be great too. And would be 2% off, closer to the top of your budget though.

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1987286.htm#

Troy25

Rough_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is difficult for us to say with diamonds of this calibre, I would check with WF with the SI clarity if it is eyeclean and can thus stay on the list. Then go by your budget and requirements to see which is the best fit.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results