shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-Setting an Heirloom

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYC_Q

Rough_Rock
I have found this site extremely informative and was looking for a little advice...

I have an heirloom diamond that I received when my grandmother passed. Since the ring was made for my grandmother, I want to replace the setting with one that is more modern and will fit my girlfriend...Since I don't have to pay for the diamond, money is no object for the setting...SO...

1) Can anyone recommend a real nice setting that is somewhat modern and simple but elegant?...

2) Can someone recommend a jeweler here in NYC that is reputable and would do a great job re-setting the diamond...

This is a very expensive and antique diamond and I want to make sure it is taken care of...

thanks in advance...
Q

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
No one can recomend your taste.
Try Jonathon / Rhino at long Island 9good old gold banners on this site.

You should also ask your freinds for a reliable full service store in your area. You need to try things on rather than look at online images :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results