shape
carat
color
clarity

RE-Proposal help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rough_Rock
My wife and I have been married for 10 years coming up next month. Our first proposal was not exactly what you would call romantic (it was just one of those lets get married and then we went and bought the ring together things). We are in a much better financial situation now and so I decided to upgrade her wedding ring and do a re-proposal that included both of our families. I am really bad coming up with romantic ideas and could use some help. Please give me any ideas that you have!

kanemarie

Rough_Rock
I would take her back to the place where you celebrated something important. Like, the place where you first kissed, or the place where she said yes! Re-live that brief, yet special moment, but this time make it extra special. Make sure you get down on one knee, and present the newly reset diamond ring, and ask her to marry you again. I''m sure she''ll be ecstatic that you remembered something so special to both of you. Good luck

honey22

Ideal_Rock
What a sweetie you are, your wife is one lucky lady.

How about getting the new rings, and then plan a romantic proposal - you can ask for her hand in marriage again, and then perhaps celebrate with family and friends with a renewal of vows? You could always make it a suprise renewal, ie. the whole we are having a BBQ trick and then you both slip off discretely to change into your ''wedding'' clothes and get married again. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a guest at a function like this - how exciting. You can suprise your wife and then you both can suprise all your loved ones.

gt6974a

Rough_Rock
you could always propose to her a 10 year anniversary pictures (as 10 years is big now) at somewhere special and do it in the middle of the session. I get married next month, if I make it 10 years, we''re having a KEG party

Double whammy.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results