shape
carat
color
clarity

RE: 1.2 Round Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JTSANTES

Rough_Rock
Was hoping that someone can help me....I am considering two stones and can't decide on them...

1. 1.21 round brilliant F, VS2, Depth 61.9 Table 56.6 Crown 33.9' 14.3% Pavil 41.0' 43.0% Culet .7% Girdle 1.5% - 2.4% Polish - VG Symmetry - VG Fluorescence - Medium Blue

2. 1.23 round brilliant F, VS2, Depth 60.1 Table 54.3 Crown 33.6' 14.8% Pavil 40.3' 41.8% Culet 2.7% Girdle .7% - 1.4% Polish - VG Symmetry - VG Fluorescence - None

IS medium blue Fluoresence take away from the diamond?

Are these worth purchasing?

John Tsantes

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Both stones have very nice numbers.

They might look slightly different. You just have to compare them side by side and select the one you like the most.

#2 might be slightly darker but have more visible fire and should have a bit larger diameter while #1 should be a little brighter.

If you can compare them let us know whether you see any difference between them.

:)

JTSANTES

Rough_Rock
Saw both of the stones yesterday....I was really unable to tell the differnce between the two...

One concern I have is that the medium blue florescence ....how important is the florescence?

John Tsantes

GiGi

Rough_Rock
I just saw a 1.2 ct. round brilliant I color diamond yesterday. It was cut so well that the fire was all over the stone, the color was more like light champain than pure white, but the fire made it very, very beautiful and magical to look at. For a stone with less white color but lots of fire, what color gold setting will be best to go with it? yellow or white?

Thanks!
GiGi

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Saw both of the stones yesterday....I was really unable to tell the differnce between the two...
----------------

What was the lightning environment? Jewelry shop, daylight...?

----------------
One concern I have is that the medium blue florescence ....how important is the florescence?
----------------

As long as diamond doesn't look milky in the daylight, you shouldn't be concerned about fluorescence.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results