shape
carat
color
clarity

RBC opinion?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mother is interested in this diamond. She saw it in person and liked it and it is within budget. She isn't looking to "beat" this diamond, but if there are any red flags or questions please let me know. Thanks for your help!

_36643.jpg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So long as she's ok with the colour and cant see the inclusions, it looks good. I'm not sure if its my computer or not, but I cant see a single inclusion on the plot?

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
I could see the inclusions on the plot when I zoomed in. There are 3 (crystals I think) right on the table and another, larger, to the left on the plot.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If graded by gia, it is either 40.8/35 or 41/35.

Based on the numbers alone, it is not super ideal. But it may have similar light performance as GOG platinum/gold or WF ES/PS stones, which is still beautiful.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone - It is eyeclean and she likes the slightly warmer color. Appreciate your feedback that it looks good.

Sagefemme - the markings on the report are very light so thanks for clarifying.

flying pig - I am a diamond novice and don't understand what the GIA ratio means. Is there a term I could search on and educate myself? Thanks for commenting.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
flyingpig|1457726711|4003543 said:
If graded by gia, it is either 40.8/35 or 41/35.

Based on the numbers alone, it is not super ideal. But it may have similar light performance as GOG platinum/gold or WF ES/PS stones, which is still beautiful.

What FlyingPig is telling you is that if the GIA were to grade this diamond they would round the numbers for pavilion angle and crown angle differently than this AGSL report. The AGSL report is likely more accurate. Additionally the Cut Grade on this is AGS 0 - This is the highest cut-grade AGSL assigns to a diamond meaning the light performance is probably fantastic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results