shape
carat
color
clarity

Rat Loves Cat!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
I love this video too...makes me want to get a rat so badly !

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:54:23 PM
Author: niccia
I love this video too...makes me want to get a rat so badly !

Yes! Who knew rats were so cute?!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 5:01:55 PM
Author: elrohwen
Haha, rats are so cool!

I don''t have any personal stories, but I love this one of a bunny and a dog that a member of a rabbit forum posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seyxPCpnFB4

Awww...that was cute! I love watching different types of animals interact.

My family''s dogs always used to love our cats. The cats usually didn''t want anything to do with them (kind of like in the rat video). Sometimes they would roll around and play fight together though. It would make the dogs sooooo happy.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Devious cat, trying to fool the American public.....it''s just playing with its food and thinking "all in good time, my pretty; all in good time."
11.gif
9.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:20:33 PM
Author: Matata
Devious cat, trying to fool the American public.....it''s just playing with its food and thinking ''all in good time, my pretty; all in good time.''
11.gif
9.gif

HAHAHAHA, I was thinking the same thing LOL, just wait until the humans aren''t looking
31.gif

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Matata, lol
emteeth.gif

I had two hamsters when I was a child, and when I first brought them home, my cat thought they were dinner. He was a great mouser, but once we told him to leave them alone he was pretty good. They would scurry around him and he would just watch them (you could tell he wanted to eat them but knew they were pets). He even stopped killing mice. One night I woke up and immediately sensed something was wrong. I realized I didn''t hear my hamsters'' wheel turning like usual, and I ran downstairs to find my cat had opened the lid to her cage and was sitting inside it with her. He hadn''t hurt her at all, and they were just checking each other out. I almost had a heart attack though.
Even worse, when the male hamster died I was devastated. My family had a funeral for him and buried him in the garden. Shortly after, my lab dug him back up, but my brother saw what happened and reburied him before I noticed.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 11:19:47 PM
Author: niccia
Matata, lol
emteeth.gif

I had two hamsters when I was a child, and when I first brought them home, my cat thought they were dinner. He was a great mouser, but once we told him to leave them alone he was pretty good. They would scurry around him and he would just watch them (you could tell he wanted to eat them but knew they were pets). He even stopped killing mice. One night I woke up and immediately sensed something was wrong. I realized I didn''t hear my hamsters'' wheel turning like usual, and I ran downstairs to find my cat had opened the lid to her cage and was sitting inside it with her. He hadn''t hurt her at all, and they were just checking each other out. I almost had a heart attack though.
Even worse, when the male hamster died I was devastated. My family had a funeral for him and buried him in the garden. Shortly after, my lab dug him back up, but my brother saw what happened and reburied him before I noticed.
23.gif

You have a good brother!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results