shape
carat
color
clarity

Random Purse Question

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I had a Coach purse I loved and it had thick handles. Last year I was dogsitting and I had Dunkin Donuts napkins in it (I swear he's not a bad dog the purse smelled liked donuts) and one of the 6 Dobermans I was taking care of got on the credenza, pulled it down and chewed one of the handles into two. Can this be fixed by someone? Who would I take it to?

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Just write Coach. I had the same problem this week, with Ecco, on a shoe strap. They are sending me a shipping bag. I know you are upset. I just started using my new Coach this week, and I bought it year before last. It is lavender, pebble leather. I bet it was not the donut napkin. Honestly, the leather is so sumptuous I doubt the Dobie could help himself.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
A testament to the power of doughnoughts!
Coach will repair it. I think they still have their manufactury on west 34th street, nyc. But you should call any coach store to get the address. Coach has always been great about repairs.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
VapidLapid|1306681423|2933116 said:
He is also missing a front leg, so it was quite a feat to get up on the back two and balance long enough to get it down.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
VapidLapid|1306681423|2933116 said:
Coach will repair it. I think they still have their manufactury on west 34th street, nyc. But you should call any coach store to get the address. Coach has always been great about repairs.
Hmmm...they denied my request for a repair because now apparently they only do hardware repair not leather repair. Give them a call but I'm not sure chewed leather will be repaired.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results