Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that one of your ferrels ?
He's a happy looking chap
Gary says hunting is good for their mental health !

That is Samson. One of our ferals. He is a handsome boy. Nothing scares this cat lol. He often sits on our front porch and when we open the door to get packages he just stares at us. :lol: Of course if we try approaching him he will run. I am content to know they have food in their belly and run of our property. They never use the shelters we have all over our property but they are there if they decide they ever want to.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.42.08 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is Samson. One of our ferals. He is a handsome boy. Nothing scares this cat lol. He often sits on our front porch and when we open the door to get packages he just stares at us. :lol: Of course if we try approaching him he will run. I am content to know they have food in their belly and run of our property. They never use the shelters we have all over our property but they are there if they decide they ever want to.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.42.08 AM.png

He is very hansome

The little grey fluff is sleeping im Tibby's cardboard box bed at the backdoor
its very light drizzle tonight and she must have desided its nicer than the dirt under the house

progress is slow, but progress is still progress

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe my fur kids were trying to tell me something (the dog was looking in the direction of his bowl):

20210115_185311.jpg

DK :))

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turns out Bertie is not just a mutt, he’s a Supermutt :lol: He’s the ultimate Bitsa

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Every day at least once i change all the cat water bowls
3 inside the house
Plus i had a shower tonight so their is a bit of water in the bath
But Borris gets up on the bench to drink out of a pot in the sink i boiled spuds in for tea

The kitchen bench is pretty much the only place she isn't allowed but if she wants a drink im going to pretend not to notice

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
So for Mr Biden's big day i got up at 5.30 and i found mommy (the stray tom cat) in the cat bed at the backdoor
he was so sound asleep i got in two pats on his check
i think he enjoyed the first one but was awake for the 2nd one and saw it was me

more encouraging news
The little grey stray is following Tibby inside when he feels peckish and pops in for a snack through the day
This morning she came in looking for her breakfast
20210121_061752.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kitty got back :bigsmile:

big butt.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last night was very hot
It was past bedtime and Borris desided she'd try jumping out open windows
The only 20210127_213309.jpg place she isn't allowed is the kitchen bench (although if she's drinking out of something in the sink i pretend not to notice)
But last night she wedged herself in between the kitchen window and the cacti on the window sill
(It was dark outside and the room reflected in the glass)

Daddy was not impressed

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, our friend's dog Rigatoni. What a sweet love he is. :kiss2: rigatonisweetbaby.jpeg

rigatonibaby.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I can't remember if I've ever asked this, but does anybody else's dog just love their winter coat; to the point of going to the cupboard to ask for it during warm months or trying to pull it right out of the dryer? This one runs away if you ask her to take it off. Leeloo loves her collar too, which we refer to as her 'necklace'. It makes her feel pretty. She hates having that taken off for any reason as well. Is this common?
We're actually thinking of getting her a clear rain coat with the little visor on it because the older she gets, the less she likes rain. Loves snow, hates rain.
IMG_20210128_163234641.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: @ItsMainelyYou we used to do that with Dottie. DH would hold up her collars, and ask her which necklace she’d like to wear that day.

She had a variety of colours with bling embellishments, as befitted her princess status.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds that is so cute! How warm is it by you now?
@Matata is that a mini leopard lol

Well its summer and they have their summer coats and it has been 17 degrees outside at night and we arnt running the aircon - irs only in the lounge anyway

Its been mid 20s most days, but its 2am right now and outside is fog and about 8 degrees C
Thought id get up and see if Tibby wanted to sleep inside but he's still out night clubbing or something

Actually we had the cops next door with a domestic and some weird car noises and Gary wanted to go make sure our front fence was ok
Upset the dog 3 doors down who was howeling
Anyway i think we'll wake up to fog tomorrow

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dakota! Who is full grown now. But look how tiny he was. :kiss2:

Then.
Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 8.05.27 AM.png

Now.
Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 8.16.47 AM.png

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't remember if I've ever asked this, but does anybody else's dog just love their winter coat; to the point of going to the cupboard to ask for it during warm months or trying to pull it right out of the dryer? This one runs away if you ask her to take it off. Leeloo loves her collar too, which we refer to as her 'necklace'. It makes her feel pretty. She hates having that taken off for any reason as well. Is this common?
We're actually thinking of getting her a clear rain coat with the little visor on it because the older she gets, the less she likes rain. Loves snow, hates rain.
IMG_20210128_163234641.jpg

We had a dog like this once. If you are concerned about her overheating try a Tshirt. Perhaps it’s comforting to have something on, like a thundershirt.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mommy, good morning. Whatcha got to eat? Feed me!

8D9C6E73-34DC-4864-8961-69E9E18D101E.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results