color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My rescue pup, Buster. He joined me on April 4 this year. I was so lucky to be chosen for him as he has been great company during COVID when I've been home most of the time. I had to seriously bribe him with treats to get this Christmas thing over his head!

IMG_3349.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My beautiful boy, Cirrus. He's kinda regal. And he's kinda snobby towards his brother.

20201228_142707.jpg

And this is Cirrus' brother, Ballin (said like Allen, but with a B) - who just found out he's going to be the central character in a new book. Look how pleased with himself he looks!

20201230_173319.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mum just called me. They just let their cat go. He’s been my PS photo since I joined. He was our first ever family pet - I went home from uni to pick him with my parents. We got him at ten weeks old, and he’s seventeen now... He hasn’t been doing well for months - it was time.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mum just called me. They just let their cat go. He’s been my PS photo since I joined. He was our first ever family pet - I went home from uni to pick him with my parents. We got him at ten weeks old, and he’s seventeen now... He hasn’t been doing well for months - it was time.
I’m sorry for your loss. It doesn’t matter how many years you have together - nothing makes you miss him less. This never gets easier but I hope your memories will carry you through.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

I love Springers!!! My sister had one. It was crazy but great fun! And I have a total soft spot for Labradors. They are such great companions and so cute!

Maisie, are those your eyes? Beautiful!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry for your loss. It doesn’t matter how many years you have together - nothing makes you miss him less. This never gets easier but I hope your memories will carry you through.
Thank you ❤️

My parents are both terribly upset. This is going to sound horrid but I’m mostly just relieved they finally let him go. He’s been fur over bones for months. Their vet has been recommending euthanasia for some time. But they wouldn’t let him go - until, finally, now, they’ve let him go. He was a sweetheart. I really do believe he’s on his way to a better place. Maybe he’s already arrived now.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock

I am SO sorry. Losing a cat has turned me into a bawling idiot many, many times.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
A lot of truth to this FB_IMG_1609516597156.jpg

Not to be a downer but I wonder how many dogs are going to have separation anxiety once their people have to go back to the office. My youngest (the one in my photo) is going to be in for a huge readjustment. I try to keep a schedule and they do get crated on weekdays for a little bit but he’s clearly gotten used to me being home basically 24/7. He’s almost always with me if he’s not crated. He has to touch me almost all of the time we’re just hanging out. If I close the door on him he sits right outside and huffs. Sometimes he’ll howl. He’s a corgi so I mean... vocal dogs but are they really known for howling? I feel a little bad cause he’ll hate it when I go back to the office.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ❤️

My parents are both terribly upset. This is going to sound horrid but I’m mostly just relieved they finally let him go. He’s been fur over bones for months. Their vet has been recommending euthanasia for some time. But they wouldn’t let him go - until, finally, now, they’ve let him go. He was a sweetheart. I really do believe he’s on his way to a better place. Maybe he’s already arrived now.
I’ve been told that it’s shocking how long cats can hang on, even when it’s well past time. I hope he’s in a better place.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh Yssie
im sorry to hear this :(2
17 years is a good age for a kitty
your family must have showered him with much love

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
My beautiful boy, Cirrus. He's kinda regal. And he's kinda snobby towards his brother.

20201228_142707.jpg

And this is Cirrus' brother, Ballin (said like Allen, but with a B) - who just found out he's going to be the central character in a new book. Look how pleased with himself he looks!

20201230_173319.jpg

So funny that when I saw your photo before reading your post I thought, "how incredibly regal" :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so sorry @yssie :cry:

Thank you ❤️

I am glad he is at peace now. I remember the wise saying better a day too early than a minute too late. It really is the best gift we can give our loved ones when it is time. Heartbreaking still but nonetheless a gift.

:(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20201228_142707.jpg

20201230_173319.jpg

Both of them handsome beyond handsome. :love:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
@yssie I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. It's really so hard, and it's really difficult to lose a special little soul that you shared so much time with.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I'm sorry for the loss of your cat...it's so hard to let our furbabies go but I'm glad he is no longer suffering.

(I apologize for the insensitivity of posting a cartoon when I did. Someone sent it to me and I posted it from my phone without reading the posts before it. @winnietucker I have the same concerns with our dog...he follows me around the house and can be found to be in whatever room I am in...my family has been calling him "mama's boy"...not to mention all the extra walks he is getting)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky turned today 10!!! OMG I was happy but so sad. everyone who has a pet to makes to the double digits understands why! She's my heart without question.

So for her birthday we got her a puppy. LOL The puppy is only 2. Her name is Gigi. Its only been 24 hours but they're getting along OK. they will need to sort things out as they go along of course but Gigi is suitably submissive to the princess which is what matters most.

Ignore the stuff in the background, I was cleaning out the utility closet (its stuffed full, y'all just dont know...lol.

20210101_182622234.jpg

A preliminary of Gigi. She's getting her spay/teeth cleaning/nail trim in the A.M. so I'm resting her up today.

20210103_111544.jpg

I finally got her to Poo!!

20210103_134757.jpg

@yssie I'm so sorry for your families loss. The pain of letting one so loved go is never easy. You and they are in my thoughts.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our little stay Falafel
She is getting braver by the day
but just in tiny increments
She is so tiny herself but yesterday she caught a blackbird half her size
She's lonelly - when Tibby is inside she waits by the back door for him to come out
He is polite and courteous but its too hot for him to want to play like a kitten wants to
20210103_174257.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
@yssie very sorry about your cat. heartbreaking to lose our furbabies.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Samson eating a fish head in our yard.
Ah the joys of living by the sea. :lol:

samsontongue.jpeg.png

Yummmm.:lickout: Like we don't feed him enough.:lol:
Look at that chubby handsome boy.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Samson eating a fish head in our yard.
Ah the joys of living by the sea. :lol:

samsontongue.jpeg.png

Yummmm.:lickout: Like we don't feed him enough.:lol:
Look at that chubby handsome boy.

Is that one of your ferrels ?
He's a happy looking chap
Gary says hunting is good for their mental health !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results