carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
when we had the aircon on last night i really missed Tibby (i miss him every day)
but there is this one patch of cold floorby the kitchen and that was his spot in the summer (also his fav winter spot for the opposite reason)

Borris is a sun seeker
she was in the Bruce room in the window where it gets all the afternoon sun
it was so hot in there, dont know how she stands it

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oliverindiningroomwintersolstice.png

Greg and I were playing cards the other day and Oliver was just staring at us. LOL. One of the rare peaceful moments involving Oliver.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope my mom won’t kill me for sharing this photo lol. It’s too sweet.
B1FD719C-DE2E-49BF-B885-D683C343B1EF.jpeg

Asked my mom and she gave permission to share ♥️

Last edited:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
oliverindiningroomwintersolstice.png

Greg and I were playing cards the other day and Oliver was just staring at us. LOL. One of the rare peaceful moments involving Oliver.

Yes, Oliver is sooo handsome! And has that nonchalant “cool cat” look. Like the James Dean of cats!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
E2E05AAD-3052-40C3-8F56-07072A110E8F.jpeg

Full bad mom confession: my dog is addicted to wine cork “binkies”. My friend Joanna sent me this picture because she is dog-sitting for me this week. She is asking what my dog Noah is sniffing for, and has her dog Bella also lurking around her wine fridge! I had to confess that Noah gets a wine cork once in a while, and he loves it! It is a toy/binky (pacifier) ……hangs my head in shame….but at least my BFF thought it was hilarious!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
E2E05AAD-3052-40C3-8F56-07072A110E8F.jpeg

Full bad mom confession: my dog is addicted to wine cork “binkies”. My friend Joanna sent me this picture because she is dog-sitting for me this week. She is asking what my dog Noah is sniffing for, and has her dog Bella also lurking around her wine fridge! I had to confess that Noah gets a wine cork once in a while, and he loves it! It is a toy/binky (pacifier) ……hangs my head in shame….but at least my BFF thought it was hilarious!

Hahahahaha now THAT gave me a good laugh this morning!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rigatoni2022.GIF
Our nephew is very photogenic. :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
so again no picture due to phone being at the vets (well the phone fix it place)
but we have neevr had a younger cat before
i mean they have all played to varrying degrees but little Fluffa Duffa is not even two years old
she found a bag of wool exploring when we dont look
its her house, she's allowed (our words, not Borris')

my hands are too sore to crochet anymore anyway she might as well enjoy it
its a light purple furry feathery kind of acrylic
well it was a ball of wool :lol-2:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My handsome and mature Noah (3 years old), looking more like an adult and not a puppy anymore. 48F8D63C-185A-4BFD-A666-5EC15E0497F2.jpeg

Do you happen to know Noah's breed(s)? Or is it just lovable mutt. He looks so fuzzy and cozy!!!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Do you happen to know Noah's breed(s)? Or is it just lovable mutt. He looks so fuzzy and cozy!!!
I want to get him genetically tested, but my husband doesn't think it is worth it, about $150+at a vet to know. The home tests sold online are a hoax I heard....they tell you to submit a saliva swab plus a PICTURE of your pet :)

When asked, I just tell people he is one lucky craigslist Multi-mutt

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I want to get him genetically tested, but my husband doesn't think it is worth it, about $150+at a vet to know. The home tests sold online are a hoax I heard....they tell you to submit a saliva swab plus a PICTURE of your pet :)

You don't need to submit a picture. I was also concerned that a visual would impact my results so I provided only age and sex and the sample. I found my dog has many extended family that all originate from the area he was adopted from so that made sense to me.

You don't need to submit a picture. I was also concerned that a visual would impact my results so I provided only age and sex and the sample. I found my dog has many extended family that all originate from the area he was adopted from so that made sense to me.

I got one of those kits as an Xmas gift. I think it was from Embark? Anyways, I didn't need to submit a pic either.

Her top 2 breeds cames back as 1) rat terrier, and 2) german shepherd. Then they listed like, 10 other breeds before summarizing her as a "super mutt."

I'd say they were right on the money:
Lilah in elf costume.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I got one of those kits as an Xmas gift. I think it was from Embark? Anyways, I didn't need to submit a pic either.

Her top 2 breeds cames back as 1) rat terrier, and 2) german shepherd. Then they listed like, 10 other breeds before summarizing her as a "super mutt."

I'd say they were right on the money:
Lilah in elf costume.jpg

Thanks @AnastasiaBeaverhausen ! Let me look into Embark, and cheaper and legit test kits. I'm really curious about my Noah....using a "dog scanner" app, he usually comes out as a mix of Tibetan spaniel, duck-tolling retriever, or golden retriever, cavalier king charles spaniel....

I definitely see the German shepherd in your dog, off to google rat Terrier!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used Embark as well but I did send a photo. I think it was optional, IIRC. When I adopted him they said he was a Boston Terrier Mix so I wanted to know what else was in his DNA, but came back as 100% Boston.
thumbnail.png

IMG_4726.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I come to visit, I'm smuggling her home with me......

You’ll have to take Evan with you, they are two peas in a pod, good news is he is old enough to help around the house ;)2

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today, January 17th, is my Yeti's fourth birthday. His nickname is Mishka (Bear) but his pedigree name is Zion. He's a very large Maine Coon, and isn't aware of his size. He weighs about 27 pounds. He flew in to JFK from Moscow three and a half years ago.

IMG_6337.jpg IMG_6216.jpg IMG_6180.jpg IMG_6033.jpg IMG_6118.jpg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Today, January 17th, is my Yeti's fourth birthday. His nickname is Mishka (Bear) but his pedigree name is Zion. He's a very large Maine Coon, and isn't aware of his size. He weighs about 27 pounds. He flew in to JFK from Moscow three and a half years ago.

IMG_6337.jpg IMG_6216.jpg IMG_6180.jpg IMG_6033.jpg IMG_6118.jpg

What a BEAUTIFUL boy!

Reactions: DAF
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results