shape
carat
color
clarity

Random Diamond Dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i had the weirdest dream last nite and it cracked me up so i thought i''d post and see if anyone else has had funky similar diamond or ring dreams.
5.gif

i guess after reading posts about pave falling out and platinum bending and all that, my mind was working overtime last nite. i dreamt that somehow greg and i were in like a tsunami or something and we had to hold onto this metal pole very hard in order to not be swept away by the winds and water. obviously in the dream it was way more dramatic than that. anyway, well after it was all over, somehow we were having drinks in a bar or something and i looked down and realized that my rings were all bent out of shape and that the melee were missing. at least 1/2 of the melee were gone in each band. i remember looking at them and being fascinated by the empty holes and thinking WOW so this is what it feels like to have melee missing!! totally random thought. anyway...for a second i was really bummed because i was thinking well the melee are all gone, no way am i finding them now. the rings are going to have to be remade entirely. and i was sad. but THEN i had a really exciting thought. i could actually have entirely new rings made!!! a different style, redoing all the things that bugged me about these rings. sure i love my set but it could always be ''better'' right? HAH.

so then in the dream i was having the best time thinking about WHAT i would do!! i thought oh i can get a set made like lynn''s with her fabulous new head and fishtail pave. well wait what about a solitaire with the royal crown kinda head like the vatche. and a big blinging WF eternity ring. woo hoo. the possibilities.
9.gif

anyway i just remembered the dream about an hour ago and i started cracking up because i remembered the giddy excitement i felt about redesigning my broken rings. i was sad that the originals were basically ruined but the excitement overrode that big time. it was like the perfect scenario! no guilt about changing the setting because i HAD to get a new set. i did think for a minute that greg might be sad if i switched out but figured i could get him to come around. hehee.

has anyone else had similar random diamond dreams? i''m sure we all have something...hehee.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Lol, that''s a pretty funny dream!
9.gif

I had this weird dream a couple of weeks ago that my diamond''s arrows were no longer straight and symetrical, but all wonky and weird... Eek! I was seriously freaked out!
23.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD! I am LOL so hard over here!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Those dreams CRACKED ME UP!

OK... I dreamed once that I got a REALLY HUGE upgrade, and I was sooooo happy and excited, and the FedEx package FINALLY came and I ripped it open, and I was horrified because it looked just like a glass doorknob! I was trying soooooo hard not to cry, because we had spent SOOOO MUCH money on this upgrade, and I kept thinking about the specs of it and running them through my mind, and thinking how it was a super ideal cut... and yeah, it was BIG alright... but still... it just looked exactly like... a DOOR KNOB!!!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

We are all *sicksicksick*!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
HAHA! I''m glad I''m not the only weirdo who dreams about diamond mishaps! I had a dream that the diamond in my ering fell out and I was stuck wearing it with the prongs sticking up and all bent without the diamond in it! Then I was able to get a replacement and it was huge honker, only it was the ugliest diamond ever, the type you see selling on ebay that no one in their right mind would want. I was miserable and sick about it until I realize it''s only a dream. You know how in the middle of the dream, you realize it isn''t real and you''re really only dreaming? Man, I was so relieved. I never told my husband or he''ll really think I''m obsessed beyond any sense of sanity.
14.gif

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Wow, no dreams for me yet. Just had to post that you guys put a huge smile on my face. I hope hub doesn''t notice because I sure don''t want to explain it!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Seems like talking about broken ring dreams had an effect on me! Last night I had a dream that I made a huge scratch on the centerstone''s basket...
39.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a diamond dream last night too! In the dream I was not married yet. It was my wedding ring and I went to put my ering on (for some reason in the dream it was the same setting with a halo) and the ring fell apart! Crumbled! Diamonds were falling out left and right and the head of the setting was laying to the side. It was very disturbing.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
how funny your guys'' dreams all are...weirdos like me! haha.

another dream i had this year....when i was waiting to go to TX to see my upgrade, right before i left to travel, i had a dream that i went and saw the stone and it was UGLY. like hideous ugly, no arrows, no symmetry and it looked like fake glass. i was sooo disappointed in the dream but i did not want WF to see how i felt about the stone. i was freaking out because i knew that this was supposed to be an excellent cut but it looked like CRAP. in the dream i was trying to figure out what to do and if there was another option etc....i woke up in a cold sweat!! hahaha. of course i knew that would not be the case but i guess our subconscious manifests itself in anxietites you don''t even think you have. thankfully when i went to TX and saw the 2.32 it was wonderful and had arrows and great symmetry and i didn''t have to pretend to like it. HAHA.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Whenever you''re getting something new or an upgrade it''s like, in your mind you know it''s going to be beautiful, but there''s that nagging doubt that maybe you didn''t make the best choice....

Yikes, it''ll drive a good girl to drink!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results