shape
carat
color
clarity

Random compliments and friend requests on social media

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nearly every time I post a comment in a public FB group, I would receive a comment from some random person, usually living miles away, claiming he liked what I posted and had tried to send me a friend's invite unsuccessfully in the past.

Blocked right away!

DK :roll2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My FB settings are on private

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My FB settings are on private

So is mine, however, my posts in a public group/page are not private, and I can't find a way to disable random strangers from responding to them.

DK :confused2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So is mine, however, my posts in a public group/page are not private, and I can't find a way to disable random strangers from responding to them.

DK :confused2:

I don't think you can. Be careful what you post on public groups is the best you can do unfortunately

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
My sister toys with them. Occasionally she will get two of them in competition. She will talk about her big inheritance and being lonely...and how much she misses companionship. LOL. Usually in a public post. She strings them along for fun.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
My sister toys with them. Occasionally she will get two of them in competition. She will talk about her big inheritance and being lonely...and how much she misses companionship. LOL. Usually in a public post. She strings them along for fun.

I have a friend “Mike” who does the same with these young ladies who befriend him on Facebook and instagram :)

He is an older white single male and gets young hot girls from all these foreign countries offering to “take care of him” in exchange for marriage and pathway to the American dream!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one also has obvious typos. "I'm an orthopedic surgeon Dr By profession."

I've heard scammers do that on purpose. They want to weed out the people who catch the easier clues that they're scammers, leaving the more gullible ones to target.

That is when you text them back and ask for a diagnosis on some obscure orthopedic issue, lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results