shape
carat
color
clarity

Rain drenched California peeps....

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check in when you can and let us know you're safe. Fingers crossed that you are not severely impacted by the weather.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 8.36.42 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
it never rains, it pours:(2
stay safe

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So far so good in my neck of the woods! I’m in Orange County, and my house is on flat land, so it is just rainy and wet, no floods or landslides (yet). The only inconvenience for me so far is having to use my giant patio umbrella to take my dog out to go potty, otherwise he’ll just hold in everything!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanx 4 asking.
We're okay, so far that is.

We're just staying home.
I stocked up on food for future meals.
I'm staying busy cooking healthy yum yum stuff to wrap up and freeze.
We'll have a couple weeks of quick microwave meals.

I love rain and it's a nice a change during a drought, but this is too much, coming down too fast, and for too long. :knockout:
Lots of people, property, and infrastructure will be harmed.

f.jpg

We can't "see Russia from our house" :doh: but we can see mountains, so local skiers are gonna have fun. :dance::dance::dance:
Storms bring high waves so surfers are loving it too.
I don't know of many places one can go surfing at dawn, then drive up to go snow skiing the same day.

fd.jpg

Last edited:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
We are in So Cal - Inland Empire area. So far so good. The streets are flooded and the puppy is enjoying playing in the puddles in the backyard.

Most dogs I know hate to go out in the rain! You’re lucky that your puppy likes it

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
just saw it on the news, it doesnt look nice at all

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's all my fault.

It's payback for years of bragging on PS about our So. Cal. beach city's sunny 80 degree days in the middle of the winter.

tenor-777653458.gif --

Last edited:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OC here. Thought it was over, but it keeps coming! I have errands to run, so I need a little break in this. I already had to change my haircut appt! I'm about to go outside and kill snails. SO many now! We do have a new froggy croaking away somewhere around here!

Dog is comfy in his sweater (don't tell him it's out of season :lol-2:) and one cat loves the fire!

IMG_7800.jpeg
IMG_7718.jpeg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’re in Gold Country (Sierra foothills). We lost power for about 24 hours, much better that the four day outage PG&E predicted!

In a way this mini outage turned out to be a good thing. It pointed out a problem with a backup system we thought we had installed last summer. We got said problem fixed yesterday, and now we won’t have to worry about using water - or flushing toilets - during a prolonged outage!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results