shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll Cat Owners - please tell me all about them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2007 9:13:02 PM
Author: Miranda
Oh my goodness Amber, I always love seeing pics of him. What a big love. He is a total Ragdoll! Down to his sweet little toe fur, which, I happen to adore. DH is constantly trying to trim it. I can't imagine what would happen to Leo if I fed him yogurt. Let's just say he has a *very* sensitive tummy.
32.gif

Oi. Ditto. We left Chen with some Chinese friends of our for two weeks with strict instructions not to feed him people food. Well, he got plenty of Bejing home cooking. Took a nice month to straigten him out. FI came home one day after that and Chen had elected to eat the crust off a loaf of bread FI left on the counter. He had tummy problems for *days*....

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
The worst time was when my son fed him enchilada sauce................. I guess sensitive tummies are a Ragdoll thing.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
RT - thank you, we are very fond of him
9.gif
He had very little color when we got him but its really deepened A LOT - I didn''t really realize how much until I saw those pictures. I''ve definitely seen seal point ragdolls before and their points are very dark, but I don''t know at what age they normally stop developing that color - interesting that he is darker than normal for his age!

Miranda - enchilada sauce
6.gif
23.gif
That sounds messy. We are super strict about what we feed Ollie, so we''ve never had as serious a reaction as it sounds like you guys have dealt with. Having read about them - I will hope he never does!!
32.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WELL, we have a (grand) baby! (He will be our daughter''s kitty.)
We pick him up on March 14.
He is an absolutely ADORABLE 13 week-old, seal bi-color Ragdoll. She has named him Boo.
We are all soooo excited!

I''ll start a new thread once we get him.
36.gif

BabyBoo_1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG OMG look at that face!!!!! I just want to mush him up and squeeze him!!!!! SO CUTE!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG he''s SO CUTE!!! He looks so much like little teeny Oliver did when we first got him. What a darling!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I totally want to snuggle him! I really like the name Boo too - its so cute and perfect for that little bundle of fluff! Can''t wait to see more pics - thanks for sharing that one with us!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, thanks guys! xoxoxox

We think he's pretty darn cute, too! And like little boys are a'posed to be
2.gif
, he's just a little bit devilish
11.gif
... into EVERYTHING, and quite the ... adventurer and explorer. He is perpetual motion, says his "foster-mom"! OH, we can't wait to get him! Only 8 more sleeps!

I have another photo...

BabyBoo_2.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Boo is adoreable!!!! My daughter is going nutso over those pics. He really is a beautiful cat. Lovely markings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results