shape
carat
color
clarity

radiant diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
the link you posted is for round brilliants. are you looking for a radiant cut or for round cut? a radiant cut is square (or rectangular) with chamfered corners.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 8:06:50 PM
Author:WrexXnEffexX

Anyone see any problems with the look of this diamond. I am looking to purchase possibly tonight.

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=175732,155622,140227#
I think you linked the wrong one. If you are talking about the one in your other thread...here''s my thoughts: Obviously, I think it has potential on paper since I suggested it. However, I agree with Julie N that pictures are needed. Before purchasing, I would ask Jim Schultz for some pictures and an ideal scope image of the stone (to assess light leakage). If the stone is an in-house diamond, this shouldn''t be a problem.

Radiants are more complicated to pick than rounds. Not only are the numbers finicky, but even when the numbers look okay images are really helpful to see whether it would be a winner.

As far as jamesallen being a good place to buy from, it is very trusted here at pricescope and many have ordered from him. Just in case you aren''t satisfied, he does have a good return policy (30 days).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results