shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiant cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gloria

Rough_Rock
I have found different numbers in the internet....What is the best depth and table for the best radiant cut diamond?Thanks!
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Gloria,D. Atlas and AGA grading system for the fancy stone seems the best available today. http://www.gemappraisers.com/chrt3.htm It should give you some proportions to start with.However you have to see and compare the stones yourself. Hopefully Mr. Atlas and other experts will give you better advice.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Gloria,Buying diamond online should be a good experience. Just keep in mind a few things:1. Carefully check a return policy so if you won't like the stone you'll be able to return it.
2. Arrange independent and professional analysis of the stone. As Lawmax already mentioned, Rockdoc and Oldminer can arrange this analysis for you prior you pay to the dealer.Good luck in your search and keep us updated
smile.gif

Gloria

Rough_Rock
Dear Leonid:First of all, thank you very much for replying so soon.Second of all, the problem is that I plan on buying the diamond on line (unless I could find a loose diamond store in Central California....)Therefore, I do not get to see the diamond except via pictures.... that's why the perfect depth and table are so important for me because I want to buy the radiant diamond with the most overall brilliance, spark, and reflection.I will check out the addressed you sent me.
Thanks again.
G.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Don't buy on numbers alone if you want a beautiful diamond. As a general rule, mid seventies for table and depth, and a crown height of no less than 12% should be worth Looking At.Read and educate yourself, and use an independent appraiser as your final guarded step.Good luck!!------------------

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results