shape
carat
color
clarity

Racism after Trump

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Distracts - that is so disgusting that your friend was physically attacked. I really don't have any words for this. It feels like so many sickening things are happening *and he hasn't even taken office yet*.

I agree with your entire post. And I also saw the cartoon you mentioned, I thought it was a good idea. I've been discussing with my kids what they should do if they see any of this disgusting behavior at their schools. They are young, but I think we need to face reality here and be prepared.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
J, this should never have happened, but I'm glad you will now carry pepper spray.
Agree with others that the police should have been called because this guy could be dangerous, not just a racist puke.
I live in a state where, I think, whites are now in the minority. Not saying incidents like this never happen in my community, but it's not something I've ever seen or heard. Snopes has already refuted/cast suspicion on some of the reports from both political sides. Although some terrible things have happened, no doubt, on both sides, IMO caution is in order. It's too soon to predict race wars. That's just not what Americans, as a whole, want. We want equality and peace.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results