shape
carat
color
clarity

Quizs to pass the time

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Using a scientific blend of guesswork and tomfoolery, which e-ring stereotype are you ?

Quiz 1

Quiz 2

Quiz 3

Quiz 4

Quiz 5

Sadly I think quiz 4 is probably the most accurate (though childish) and quiz 5 gives the best options.

How accurate are your results?

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Quiz 1 - Heart diamond ....um....no.

Quiz 2 - The Dantela - oval(?)stone...blingy but not over the top...I guess I could live with it

Quiz 3 - Antique/medieval....closer...I am getting an AVC

Quiz 4 - 1 stone (which looks tiny)....pretty accurate for setting style.

Quiz 5 - A true classic...kinda I guess...although all the types ring true to some extent.

mariewest

Shiny_Rock

Quiz 1: Pear Diamond (although unqiue and not the worst looking diamond cut, it would not be my ideal engagement ring)

Quiz 2: Reversed Crescent Silhouette. (Very pretty, I would wear it.)

Quiz 3: Tie between City Sophisticated/Contemporay and Traditional/Classic. (I could see me wearing either style.)

Quiz 4: One-Stone (this quiz is kinda werid, I would be ok with a simple solitare).
Quiz 5: "The True Classic" (like I said before, I like the classic look.)

Quiz 2 and 5 were probably my favorite. I like that most of them are for the guy trying to figure out what to buy, it''s cute.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
I think Quiz 5 was most accurate for me (though I have watched some wedding shows POST my wedding!). But I would replace "diamond" with colored stone:

The Anti-Bridezilla

She is low maintenance and rolls with the punches. Your fiance has probably never watched a wedding reality show in her life. She loves you very much but doesn''t see what all the wedding fuss is about. Eloping instead of having a big blow out wedding may be much more up her alley. Something low key and low fuss.

- Her ring type would be: Round or Oval shaped diamond

- Her engagement location would be: At home or while you are taking the dog for a walk

- Her engagement proposal would be: Casual and no fuss. She wouldn''t feel comfortable if you went over the top. Perhaps instead of take out, make dinner yourself. Add a candle or two to make it feel a little special. Snuggle up on the couch to watch a film. And when she goes to grab the popcorn, make your move.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
I love quizzes!
9.gif

Quiz 1 - Princess Cut

Quiz 2 - Tacori Dantela

Quiz 3 - Traditional/Classic

Quiz 4 - E-ring with color

Quiz 5 - True Classic

Quizzes 3 and 5 match up closest to the e-ring I will get.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Quiz 1 - Heart Diamond (No, not really)

Quiz 2 - Reverse Crescent Solitaire (This one is all right, but not perfect for me or anything)

Quiz 3 - Antique/Medieval (This is pretty true)

Quiz 4 - 3 stones (I admit that I do really like certain 3 stone styles - maybe an upgrade someday if it speaks to me at that time!)

Quiz 5 - Romantic Dreamer (I think the description fits, but again, I don''t really want a heart-shaped diamond. I''m not sure why it''s just assumed that any romantic girl will want one. I like antiques definitely, but I''m less into the family heirloom thing).

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Quiz one- princess cut... hmmm I thought that was what I wanted before I found pricescope but its not at all what I want now.

Quiz 2- Actually pretty accurate saying I like "contemporary looks with a classic appeal" which I think is pretty dead on.

Quiz 3- I didn''t really consistently answer any of the letters.

Quiz 4- Something with color... I like colored stones but not for an e-ring.

Quiz 5 - Earth Goddess and Anti-bridezilla which is pretty close. I want a really low key engagement and wedding, I''m not one for the bells and whistles.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
1. Round (yep!)

2. "Dantela" oval ("You have classic style with a modern flair")

3. City Sophisticate/Contemporary (not sure about this one, but they did have a picture of a channel set engagement ring, which is what I have)

4. 3-stones (NOPE.)

5. I''m the anti-bridezilla! Round or oval (yep, round)

21.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Quiz 1: Oval diamond- While not my first pick, I do think they are gorgeous and could definitely live with one

Quiz 2: reverse crescent silhouette- princess cut is right but the overall look is not my style

Quiz 3: Modern/Avant Garde- while I do like accent stones, I really love vintage and antique stones and settings

Quiz 4: One stone- I love the look of solitaires and it''s one of the types I have recently been considering so this is pretty accurate

Quiz 5: A true classic- very true to my style and I love that it mentioned so much about Audrey Hepburn because I have been in love with her since literally the 3rd grade!

Overall I think 4 and 5 are the closest because i really would like something antique or at least with an antique look. I either want a solitaire, something with a halo (it has a vintage feel), or something exactly like daffodol123''s new ring (i''m so jealous of her lol)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
1. Round
2. Tacori Cresent
3. City Sophisticate / Contemporary
4. Huge
5. Romantic Dreamer

OMG.. this is freaky... They are allllllllll so accurate! I''m getting a ring from the Tacori Cresent collection with a round diamond.

The 5th one is so true. I kinda thought about getting a heart-shaped diamond before.. but.. nah.

"She is sentimental and an old fashioned romantic. She very well could have been dreaming of a fairytale wedding complete with prince charming since she was knee high to a grasshopper. She loves to be swept off her feet. A ring that is vintage or antique would do the trick. Triple points if you can get your hands on a family heirloom. Knowing that she is keeping up a wedding tradition will make her cry with joy. She has her happily ever after."

THAT''S ME!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Quiz 1 - Princess cut... hmm close but I want a cushhhy

Quiz 2 - Tacori Reverse Crescant Sillouette HT2510PR12X- interesting again a princess cut.. i like the bead work tho

Quiz 3 - Traditional/Classic... kinda true it was a toss up with city chic

Quiz 4 - Huge was my answer hahaha

Quiz 5 - A true classic...

#2 was closest except the setting is too wide/intricate for my taste

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
1) Oval
2) Reverse Crescent Silhouette—actually looks very similar to what I picked out. No crescents on mine, though, and I want yellow gold. But still startlingly accurate.
3) Antique/Medieval. True enough in theory, but I really don’t like any of the rings pictured. Over the top for me.
4) Three stones. Which is weird, because I specifically said I wanted just one stone. I am not a fan of three-stone settings at all. Way to pay attention, stupid quiz.
5) I was all over the place on this one…tie between Romantic Dreamer and Anti-Bridezilla. Which is funny, because they seem like almost opposites. But I don’t want a round, oval, or heart-shaped stone, I want a princess cut. So only number 2 was somewhat accurate.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Quiz 1: Round diamond--Actually true

Quiz 2: The Dantela--A little too blingy for me, but not bad

Quiz 3: Traditional/Classic--true but I don''t think that quiz gave very good options for answers.

Quiz 4: 3 stone--not bad, but I would much rather have a solitaire.

Quiz 5: Romantic Dreamer--some of the description is true, but not the parts about the heart-shaped diamond.

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Quiz 1 - heart diamond -
32.gif

Quiz 2 - Crescent - hmmm, not too bad....

Quiz 3 - City Sophisticate .... nope

Quiz 4 - 3 stones - Perfect! What I have now and my 5 year anniversary/birthday gift is a three stone
36.gif

Quiz 5 - True Classic - yep
9.gif

What fun!
36.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Quiz 1- Heart diamond. No thanks.
Quiz 2- reverse crescent silhouette. Pretty setting but to detailed for me and I really dislike princess cuts.
Quiz 3- City Sophisticate/Contemporary. In theory yes but I don’t like princesses, rounds aren’t my fave and I don’t like channel set. I do like three stones. Kinda casting the net wide with their descriptions.
Quiz 4- Three stones. Yes please.
Quiz 5- Oval or round. I’ll take the Oval thank you.

I’ve never really got the point of taking a quiz, they can’t tell you anything you don’t already know...atleast it was somthing to do.

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Quiz 1: Round. Fail! I''m an oval girl.

Quiz 2: Tacori Dantiela - 2620OVLGP. Word. Am impressed how on-the-money that came out - I do love that ring.

Quiz 3: I had 2 Bs, 2 Cs, and 2 Es. Which put me at simultaneously Chic/Contemporary, Modern/Edgy, and Historic/Medieval. So basically, my jewelry style is about having an identity crisis. Actually, that''s not too far off. I do like both modern and vintage-y rings.

Quiz 4: Says 1 stone, which is yes what we''re going for now. I originally wanted halo, but changed my mind.

Quiz 5: Again they say a solitaire, round. I agree this quiz had the most interesting questions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results