shape
carat
color
clarity

Question regarding photo rules for this forum

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
So I got married in April and would love to have a thread with pics of everything from my dress, cake, DIY card box, etc. . . even the rock the dress photo session a month later! I'm just wondering what the rules are for posting pics from photographers in this forum. Can they have logos? We can't link to blogs though right? I just don't want my thread to get pulled. So fill me in so I can prepare all my photos. :)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
You should probably email the mods with this question.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi Hoofbeats,

Logos are fine in this forum but we do ask that all photos are uploaded to the forum directly. Logo restrictions are only for the SMTB forum.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. I've seen photos with the photographer logo, so I thought maybe that was allowed. But my photographer has a blog where she has posted several photos of us, and that link would not be allowed correct?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Correct. Please upload all photos to forum directly so we can avoid broken links. :))

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Hi hoofbeats! :wavey: As far as I can tell we haven't seen your wedding photos...just your avatar pic, which looks great and makes me wanna see more of your wedding... :bigsmile:

Will you share your photos with us?

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I will. I just gotta get them together. Hopefully this weekend. :)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
hoofbeats95|1310172224|2965168 said:
I will. I just gotta get them together. Hopefully this weekend. :)
Yay :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results