shape
carat
color
clarity

Question re: Invitations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
I found a great deal on a package of 50 invites/response cards with envelopes. I love the paper & little green emblem centered on top.

However, I think its going to be nearly impossible for me to match the paper for enclosures. Its semi destination (almost everyone will be traveling) so we''re reserving a block of rooms, etc. Will it be tacky to use different paper for the inserts (as long as the color/weight are similar)? Or can we forego the inserts and have the accomodations info, etc on our website?

Our parents (none older than 55) will be the oldest people there so everyone pretty much has internet access & comfort with accessing the web.

Thoughts? Suggestions?? Thanks!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
I vote website. We did that our destination wedding.

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
I vote website too.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I agree with the other two posters -website!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
A website would work well, I think! Maybe you can print it out on a business card sized thing and put the address on it, nice and big, so people get the idea to look there for accommodation information.

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I will include the website more prominently. I included it on the Save the Dates (ooh! I need to post it here!! LOL!)

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results