shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on Excel Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience buying non-Superbcert diamonds from Excel Diamonds? As in those that are still Ideal cut H&A but not under the Superbcert brand name.

I realised that they offer very good deals. I saw an H&A, 0.66 carat, SI2, H colour with an EGL cert going at $1121, compared to some other vendors who are selling similar stones for at least $200 more. So now i'm wondering if this diamond at Excel Diamonds could have been clarity enhanced.
23.gif

Opinions?

diamondglee

Rough_Rock
I dont think they deal in CE diamonds. I have dealt with them before. I have a few pieces from them, including an eternity band solitaire to die for. The diamonds in the setting are not ideal, but very close. I have never seen such beautifully cut smaller diamonds...they have so much fire.

I will definitely deal with them again...they were a pleasure. And my ring is gorgeous.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi diamondglee,

That''s really good to hear, cos i''m very keen on that diamond from excel!
36.gif

pittsburgh66

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a center stone from excel -- I can tell you that Barry is very meticulous about what he sells (even though I haven''t even eceived my stone yet). I''ve been very impressed with his professionalism and his steadfast refusal to compromise his very high standards and integrity (he calls in stones for free, while others charge a fee, and says that dealer-procured appraisals are a conflict of interest, which I agree with).

No clarity-enhanced diamonds, that''s for sure.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/18/2006 2:16:04 AM
Author:gladyskristen
Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience buying non-Superbcert diamonds from Excel Diamonds? As in those that are still Ideal cut H&A but not under the Superbcert brand name.

I realised that they offer very good deals. I saw an H&A, 0.66 carat, SI2, H colour with an EGL cert going at $1121, compared to some other vendors who are selling similar stones for at least $200 more. So now i''m wondering if this diamond at Excel Diamonds could have been clarity enhanced.
23.gif

Opinions?
Only the SuperCerts are in house, all others are virtual.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results