shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for the PSers who live in Ireland . . .

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, ladies!!!
36.gif

Thing ~ I totally agree! She needs to start a blog or something. I LOVE reading TGal''s writing!
21.gif

Delster ~ Thank you so much for all the info! This is SO helpful to me! And I agree about liking the rain . . . I get antsy too when it hasn''t rained in a while. Maybe it''s my Irish heritage coming out! LOL! And I''m glad to hear that your summers are relatively cool . . . I''ve never been a big fan of the heat, so I bet I''ll love it over there! And TGal''s story won''t scare me away . . . in fact, I almost hope we do have an encounter with a ghostie while we''re there!
2.gif

Porridge ~ Oh, that sounds lovely! That''s my kind of weather!
10.gif

TGal ~ You SHOULD post the whole travelogue . . . we''d love to read it! You really are a fantastic writer! And I''m with Thing . . . I totally believe you! You''re always so down-to-earth and I don''t think there''s any way you''d make something like that up. Hey, this will be a great story to tell A when she''s old enough!
9.gif

Bee* ~ I can''t wait to visit! And I''m glad it rained on your wedding day . . . that''s supposed to be VERY good luck! It rained on ours too!
4.gif

Haven ~ Thank you! I can''t wait to read your weather notes and see the pictures! You MUST take many, many pictures! And thanks for the birthday wishes, sweetie!
12.gif

BIH ~ I''ve heard that too, about the weather being dependent on where in Ireland you''re going. I''m not sure yet exactly where we''ll be, but I''d really like to see the whole country so hopefully we''ll be everywhere! LOL! And one of the main reasons that I want to visit so much is because the Irish are such wonderful people. I can''t wait to go!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 10:50:47 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Bee* ~ I can''t wait to visit! And I''m glad it rained on your wedding day . . . that''s supposed to be VERY good luck! It rained on ours too!
4.gif

lol I heard that too!! I wasn''t too happy with the rain on the day though but at least it stopped for the photos and before I entered the church! So when are you planning your visit for? Next year?
On the weather front today, it''s slightly chillier. Still dry but there are some dark clouds over my house.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 11:12:52 AM
Author: bee*

4.gif

lol I heard that too!! I wasn''t too happy with the rain on the day though but at least it stopped for the photos and before I entered the church! So when are you planning your visit for? Next year?

On the weather front today, it''s slightly chillier. Still dry but there are some dark clouds over my house.
I hear it''s supposed to be crap this weekend, but starting to look up by Sunday. I hope we have another week like this one!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2010 11:16:42 AM
Author: Porridge
Date: 5/28/2010 11:12:52 AM

Author: bee*

4.gif

I hear it''s supposed to be crap this weekend, but starting to look up by Sunday. I hope we have another week like this one!

Is it?! Damn-have a mountain hike in the morning. I hope that it doesn''t rain! This time last week I was sunbathing in Wexford-it was fab!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Well, that''s for the west anyway...ye''ll probably have nicer weather in the east! Hopefully it''ll be nice for your hike!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results