shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for T-gal....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Hey I had a quick question for you about researching properties.

First, thank you so much for the Redfin recommendation on my other thread about finding a good realtor. We ended up finding a guy we really like, but I still use redfin every day to look for properties because it is so much more user friendly, and I can narrow down the search to exactly what we want. In fact, we found a house we loved yesterday on Redfin!

So I''m getting to my question now..... What do you use Property Shark for again? You said in my other thread that you use it for additional research and that you can search two properties a day for free. Well, I joined and I don''t see that option.

I''d just like to get any additional information on this property because DH went and saw it last night and as far as we can see it''s perfect. But it was orginally placed on the market 50 days ago(which is a long time in OC), it was relisted 10 days ago though (although still seems long without an offer). Anyway, is this anything Property Shark could help us with anyway? Our agent is supposed to be looking in on it today so that we can maybe put in an offer, but I''d like to find out whatever I can on my own, as well.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
BUMP! Is it the way I wrote T-gal in the title that isn''t grabbing you?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
mia, my asian eyes are small - I can''t see! Yup, I missed this thread!

I will read and respond in a few minutes...

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
thanks, take your time.... just realized the lower case g is half hidden!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha, I see when you posted this...I was out of the office until late afternoon today and this must have already worked its way down food chain.

I don't think property shark works in all areas. I use it for L.A. I see all the major metropolitan areas are covered though.

Once you sign in, you should usually land on a page with some kind of ad. Below the ad, it should say "continue using property shark". Click on that link.

Then it should say "Look up a property in [your county]" Enter the address in the correct fields.

It should pull up the address with all sorts of data, including what the house was purchased for and if available, the type of loan.

Hope that helps..

ETA, I see you are in OC. OC is covered under property shark. I don't know if it will help tell you why it hasn't gotten an offer - although it will give you data if it's a flood area, etc.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I''ll try it. Just wanted to see if there is another tool I could use for research.

BTW, the house already has multiple offers. We''re in no hurry so we are going to keep looking and hope to get in quicker next time
7.gif

But thanks so much for your help!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 2:26:20 AM
Author: mia1181
Thanks! I''ll try it. Just wanted to see if there is another tool I could use for research.

BTW, the house already has multiple offers. We''re in no hurry so we are going to keep looking and hope to get in quicker next time
7.gif

But thanks so much for your help!
Hang in there mia...housing prices in our areas are only going to get worse before getting better!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Sure hope so... I just need to stop falling head over heels in love with each potential home we find
20.gif
. It''s one hell of a let down when it doesn''t work out!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2009 2:46:24 AM
Author: mia1181
Sure hope so... I just need to stop falling head over heels in love with each potential home we find
20.gif
. It''s one hell of a let down when it doesn''t work out!
I know...but the bright side is if you keep falling in love with all these homes, you know for sure there isn''t such thing as THE one.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results