shape
carat
color
clarity

question for Lisa (kaleigh)....and others with multiple shapes of diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa,
please don''t think this is strange, lol.....
the other night, as I was drifting off to sleep, I had this thought.

"Does Lisa have a diamond ring in all shapes?".......lol
"I know she has the round 3 stone, a haloed-asscher, and that kicken oval with half moons..."

Since I usually do PS before bed, it was all still fresh in my mind.

So my question is, are there more shapes in this ring collection of yours? If so, would you mind posting pics?

And, please by all means, for everyone out there, if you own several diffent shapes, post some pics here too!!
(I know Fortekitty has some from all the ebay success, lol).

As you can probably guess, I have aspirations of owning multiple shapes......hehehehehe

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
well, can I answer?

I own several rounds, a pear, an oval, and a marquise. i want a heart, a larger marquise, and something square.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sophie,
You crack me up!!!!
3.gif
No I don''t have one in each shape, LOL!! I have just what you mentioned. I''d like to add more color though. A Pariba tourmaline is on my wish list, but doubt I''ll ever find one I can afford. What other shapes are on your wish list????

AlyceC

Rough_Rock
I have round brilliant studs and bracelets, a transition cut pendant (the diamond was my grandmother''s), a European cut diamond in my great-grandmother''s engagement ring, a Tiffany Lucida ring, and a RHR with marquise diamonds and emeralds. If we''re counting more than diamonds, I have emerald, pear, heart-shaped, and oval cut gemstones. I love variety!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Well, ideally I would love to own one in square, pear, oval, marquise and round.....not that many, lol!
I only have the square (so far)
31.gif
31.gif

so ladies, most importantly, where are the pictures of all your treasures??
31.gif
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of RB, 1 EC, 1 square (Jubilee) and one OEC. In coloured stones, I have lots of Barion cuts, pears, cushions, rounds and bagguette. I hope to add an Asscher cut to my collection sometime this year.
11.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have every shape except a princess, heart, Royal Asscher and cushion.

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
I have one a round, and a heart diamond. I also have a heart ruby... I love hearts!
Pictures follow but I don''t take good photos so.. bear with me!

Rens3Rocks.JPG

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I have several round diamond rings, an asscher, a pear, a marquise, and a radiant (with half moon sides). Later this week I''m getting a cushion in a pink halo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results