shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for Hudson Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there! I know you''re planning on holding your wedding at the Towers. I''ve been trying to get a hold of them for a very long time. Can you suggest a better way to contact them than the number posted on the website. I always get their voicemail- and so far no one had returned my calls! Thanks!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi!
I actually made contact with Kate Vivian (their event coordinator) through the email on their website. I don''t know if I can actually post it on the forum because of the rules though. I got information in the mail about 2 days later, she was really on top of things. We haven''t actually started working with her as well to be honest, we''re not engaged yet, but we do plan to book the towers for our reception. Just FYI, there was a post on the RI knot discussion board today about the towers and two brides listed their photo sites for people to see. It was really nice to see how people used the space as it''s unique but somewhat limiting. Have you seen the inside yet? We were at the beach one Sunday and we stopped by because it was open to visitors. It''s really nice.

Good luck!

HH

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Hudson, I''ll try emailing them. I haven''t seen the place yet- only pictures of the outside. My boss actually suggested it to me. She ended up getting married at Glen Manor (10 years ago) but had been to weddings at the Towers and said it was nice. I think it''s worth checking out and I''d like to book an appointment for the same day that we''re checking out Ocean Cliff and Castle Hill since it''s over an hour drive for us!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s also an photographer who has done jobs there. He has pictures on his website. His name is Seth Jacobson.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results