shape
carat
color
clarity

question for Didiamond re asscher eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
First of all Didiamond, I thank you for sharing with us your enchanting pieces ! My eyes are full of stars when looking at them
emstar.gif
emwink.gif

I am searching for an asscher eternity ring and I got very helpful advices of PScopers couple of weeks ago. I went on searching and found out your posts with your wonderful EC new setting and asscher eternity band...I was litteraly in awe because the set is so beautiful and your asscher eternity is EXACTLY what I am looking for!!

Would you mind to let me know the specs of your ring ? what carat weight is each stone, the colour and clarity and the carat total weight ? Is it shared prongs ? (I also loved the four prongs setting of your asscher bracelet...another museum piece
18.gif
)

thank you very much !! I hope so much to be able to get one too
30.gif

Didiamondasschereternityring2.jpg

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Lorelei ! I''ve looked at your thread and as usual, Didiamond makes quite an impression with her gorgeous rings !! Her EC eternity ring is absolutely breathtaking !

By the way, I love this name Lorelei....Is it a reference to the mythic Lorelei siren ?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to have helped! Lorelei is from Gentleman Prefer Blondes, she was the gold digging, diamond loving character Marilyn Monroe played in the film, so I thought it was apt - not the gold digging bit though!
41.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Oh! that was a great idea ! Marilyn was sparkling in this movie
2.gif
No wonder her character was named Lorelei because according to a very old German legend, an amazingly beautiful blond siren named Lorelei was sitting on a rock in the middle of a river (I think it was the Rhine) and all the sailors who had the chance to see her were in a spell because of her beauty !

I feel the same spell but for sparklies
9.gif

To each one his own spell
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2006 11:17:20 AM
Author: Lorelei
Glad to have helped! Lorelei is from Gentleman Prefer Blondes, she was the gold digging, diamond loving character Marilyn Monroe played in the film, so I thought it was apt - not the gold digging bit though!
41.gif
So funny you should mention this. I was watching PBS last night, and saw Carol Channing singing "Diamonds are a Girl''s Best Friend".

I was reminded how much I love the lyrics: "Square cut or pear shaped, they don''t lose their shape..."

That should be the PS theme song! LOL

( Liked MM better, though:)

12MM Lorelei.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results