shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for Aloros

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to bug you!
You had mentioned that you''re writing a novel - that''s awesome!
Just curious what genre and if you''ll let us know when we can expect to see it hit the bookstores
1.gif

(I love reading and always keep an eye out for books to add to my reading list)

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! Hahaha, no bother at all, really. It's sort of a fantastorical - it's a fantasy story with more "realistic" elements. So...absolutely no fairies, elves, dwarves, wizards, or prophecies. It's set in a desert country that is hovering on the brink of civil war. One sentence summary - it's about a young man with an extraordinary voice who becomes caught up in his country's violent political struggles.

I've finished and revised it, and it's going through some readers right now to catch mistakes and inconsistencies I might have missed. Working on book 2 right now!

I've gotten some really good feedback on it (from people other than friends and family members, eep!), so I'm hoping it'll be on shelves in the next year, year and a half or so? I still have to do the hard work of finding an agent and publisher, so we'll see where that leads me... want it nice and polished first.

Rest assured, once I DO find a publisher, I'll be so giddy I'll be shouting it from the rooftops!
9.gif

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on finishing book 1 and starting on book 2!!
Best of luck with the agent and publisher search - can''t wait to read it!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results