shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for AGBF

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Hi Deb :!:

I'm curious about your avatar. Will you please tell us (and I'm sorry if I missed it!) why you chose it, the significance of it to you?

Thanks! :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1310411065|2966633 said:
Hi Deb :!:

I'm curious about your avatar. Will you please tell us (and I'm sorry if I missed it!) why you chose it, the significance of it to you?

Thanks! :wavey:

Sure. I have described it before, but I have been on Pricescope for so long that I may not have done that for a few years! It is a photograph of my daughter, at age ten, playing the cello. Before she developed emotional problems she was a promising young musician and, although she could play every instrument she picked up (and she studied several of them), the one she stayed with for the longest period of time was the cello. Unfortunately, when she got to seventh grade she developed problems. She lost her ability to focus academically and really no longer wanted to practice a musical instrument. It was a shame; she had had natural ability...and very long slender fingers! Her ring finger is long, and yet is a size 3 1/2!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry that she developed emotional problems, Deb. It's a beautiful picture of her. Thanks for sharing the story of your avatar me us/ me.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1310477211|2967152 said:
I'm sorry that she developed emotional problems, Deb. It's a beautiful picture of her. Thanks for sharing the story of your avatar me us/ me.

Thanks for asking about it, Danny. I like to see her the way she was as a child. No one was luckier than I was in the little girl she had!

Deb
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results