shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about tracking my cycle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys! I just started using fertilityfriend.com to track my cycle, and I seem to be running into an issue that I can''t find any FAQ about. Maybe you gals know the answer. Basically, I try to wake up at a certain time each morning to take my temp, but a couple times a week I wake up really early (30mins-1hr before my usual waking up time for work) and can''t go back to sleep. As long as a stay in bed, try not to move too much, and don''t talk, will my basal temp be significantly affected if I take it at the same time every day? I don''t really want to switch to the earlier time if possible because it is quite early, and as I''ve mentioned I have a very hard time falling asleep again once I''m woken up. Thanks so much for your help!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Peony, come into the TTC thread, we have talked about charting a lot there, and the same issues apply whether or not you are actually TTC or just using Fertility Awareness Method as birth control.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank so much DD! I''m going to post this on the other thread. The mods can delete my original thread if they want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results