shape
carat
color
clarity

question about setting a center stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyjoey

Rough_Rock
if i order a stone from james allen but want to put it in a whiteflash setting, can i ship it straight to wf or should i ship it to me first? for what its worth, its a fairly inexpensive stone (~750) and fairly inexpensive setting (~900) so i''m really not all that concerned with appraisals and such. thanks

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''d have one of the two sellers set the diamond just to save time and shipping unless you have someone local in mind to do the setting.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I prefer to have the seller of the setting do the setting of the diamond so I would have WF set it and have it sent directly to them from JA unless you feel a need to see it first. WF set my diamond that I bought from another online seller. For insurance purposes, the entire ring can be given an appraisal once the diamond is set. If you wanted an in-depth appraisal, I would have that done before the diamond is set.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results