shape
carat
color
clarity

Question About Sending Invitations Overseas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all,

If I am sending invitations overseas, can I put U.S. postage on the RSVP card? Will foreign post offices mail them out?

Thanks!
35.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I thnk the consensus on a thread like this about a week ago was No, they will not be able to send them back with american postage.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Nope - they won''t send them. We are in Canada, and I drove over to get US stamps for the US rsvps. The guests from Europe had to put their own postage on.

teapot

Shiny_Rock
They will not mail it for you. I sent my invites overseas without return postage and put a handwritten note for my guest to email me instead so they would not have to incur a cost.

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
I just looked into this because I have guests overseas. You have to go to the post office and buy a coupon (I forget what they''re called). They cost $2.10 right now, and you would send it to your guests who would then take it to their post office to exchange it for a stamp. I think that sounds like more of a pain than just asking my overseas guests to put on their own stamp...

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Ditto, I am sure overseas guests won''t mind dropping the few dollars for postage.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 5:03:12 PM
Author: honey22
Ditto, I am sure overseas guests won''t mind dropping the few dollars for postage.

I agree.

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I didn''t realize there was a recent thread about this.
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results