shape
carat
color
clarity

Qs. about custom ring process

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IwannaBeMrsG

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker here and I am considering getting a ring custom made with ERD. I was curious as to how the process works. Do you pay for the entire amount of the ring before it is made? Do you put down a deposit and then wire the remainder once the ring is ready? Thanks in advance!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I think you probably meant to post this in Rocky Talky....but here''s your answer!

• A 50% non-refundable payment will be required for your diamond purchase prior to the starting of your Dream Ring process.

Dream Ring Policy
• Once ERD has provided customer with a price quote for the Design Your Dream Ring a non-refundable fee of $350 is due. Once fee has been received by ERD, the design process will begin.
• Delivery Time-line: Once customer approval of “Rendered” image is received by ERD, customer can expect delivery in 3-4 weeks.
• Full payment will be required prior to shipment.
• Our company policy states that we will not duplicate any copyrighted rings.
• All Design Your Own Dream Ring ™ designs will remain the intellectual property of EngagementRingsDirect.com Inc.
• All grid, renderings and wax images will remain the property of EngagementRingsDirect.com Inc. and will not be allowed to become the intellectual property of our customer.
• All side diamonds will match the center diamond.
• All custom designed ring purchases are non-refundable.
• All orders for Rings purchased semi-mounted with a customer supplied center diamond must be submitted with a signed written release form. This document holds ERD harmless from any claims incurred in the manufacturing and shipping process. All packages must be shipped via the United States Postal Service Parcel Post with a return receipt and fully insured for the full purchase value.

Have fun working with ERD!! They are the best!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results