shape
carat
color
clarity

Putting Together a Wedding Website

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
I am not what one would call tech savvy. My cell phone, for example, is a regular phone. It cannot get me restaurant reviews or turn off the lights remotely. And, I still don''t have tivo. Despite my lack of tech sophistication, I must admit I do like a good website and I want our wedding website to be informative, user friendly (for guests and me in putting together), have some customization options to make it a little fun and basic privacy features (using a password to enter).

Someone suggested wedding windows and ewedding. From a basic search, I found my wedding and projectwedding and really like the look of their template themes.

I am new to all this, so I would appreciate hearing from you all. Does anyone have experience with these sites? Have recs for other sites? Perhaps want to share any pro or cons from their own experiece?

Thank you.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I use Wedding Window and think it''s great. Clean and elegant templates with nice customization options.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I will ditto Wedding Window...I love it! I checked out pretty much ALL of the places offering wedding websites, and this to me offered the most customization with ease of use and lots of options.

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Not tech savy at all either...and I have wedding window as well. Super easy to use and it looks very nice and professional! We get lots of compliments.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
How have I never heard of wedding window before? It looks great! I haven''t taken the time to browse the site fully, but is there a fee for creating a website? I see mention of upgrade... can you get any of it free?

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
We are on project wedding and I have not had any issues thus far. Password and all.

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
I have one more to add to the growing list: weddingwire

Lots of different themes...hmmmm, I must explore further
9.gif

bibiloves

Shiny_Rock
I saw this giveaway at oncewed.com and had to share in case you want to try out Wedding Window. You might just win this :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results