shape
carat
color
clarity

purchasing small carat diamonds in matched lots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windward1

Rough_Rock
I would like to know where I may purchase 20 princess cut diamonds(ranging from .1 to .07 with a total carat weight of approximately 1.72) and 16 round brilliant cut diamonds (.06 to .03 with a total carat weight of approximately .72) to be used in a platinum engagement ring. The diamonds should be well proportioned, matched, graduated(sizes as listed above), G, SI2. I would like to purchase the stones at the best possible wholesale price.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm not sure who on the net is doing this, but your local jewelers should be able to do this in a reasonable amount of time.I think most online dealers like selling the larger single diamonds, and not have to work to match up the little ones. It can be a very time consuming event.Best of luck, and if you don't find them send me an email, and I'll try to find you a source.Happy hunting....------------------

bacon

Rough_Rock
windward1-Yup the guy setting the diamonds would be the best one to pick your melle.Gary Broadstone in Omaha would be a good choice. Say Joe Bacon sez hi.
I used to work for him.Ya ever go to M's in the old Market?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Steve and Joe, thanks for your insight! Boy, th3re are so many tricks in jewelry! When diamond education more or less is avalable in the web, jewelry seems much more difficult to me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results