shape
carat
color
clarity

Puppy Proposal

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
What's better than an engagement proposal?
She expected a new pup for her 22nd birthday, but got an engagement proposal and a puppy. :appl:

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2015/12/puppy-engagement-proposal-video.html

Why can't I watch animal stories without worrying whether the people are responsible owners or not? :errrr: I can't find a picture of the engagement ring though. I guess when the ring is tied to a new puppy collar maybe she isn't worried about what the ring looks like? :confused:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
A puppy, a proposal, and what seems to be a fairly large diamond. This guy does not suck.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1449844264|3960161 said:
A puppy, a proposal, and what seems to be a fairly large diamond. This guy does not suck.

+1! He does not suck at all.
1237400wqzwintuen.gif

I got teary eyed watching this video. Thank you for sharing it!

I just have to add that is the sweetest puppy ever. :love: :love: :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is adorable!!! Talk about a great guy!!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best. Propsal. Ever!

That poor girl is totally overcome!!

What a clever idea to put the proposal on the name tag!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby|1449796385|3960014 said:
She expected a new pup for her 22nd birthday, but got an engagement proposal and a puppy. :appl:

http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2015/12/puppy-engagement-proposal-video.html

Why can't I watch animal stories without worrying whether the people are responsible owners or not? :errrr: I can't find a picture of the engagement ring though. I guess when the ring is tied to a new puppy collar maybe she isn't worried about what the ring looks like? :confused:

I know what you mean about the whole gift-puppy thing, since getting puppies that way is apparently a major cause of the animal then ending up in a shelter because the recipient may not be committed to pet ownership. However, the girl is holding the puppy very tenderly and was moved to tears before the proposal - I think the chances are high that she'll probably be a good puppy-mommy. :)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to everyone who watched it. I thought it was very sweet! :wavey:

Missy, I get all teary eyed when I watch it too! ;(

Jamba, I think you are right. She really looks like she will be a great dog mom! I'm glad you pointed that out.
I received a call from someone wanting to give up their golden pup the day I posted it. I guess that made me think that people forget the pups won't be tiny and cute forever. Good news though....we are getting the golden pup they called about into rescue. This is great considering the guy threatened to take it to the kill shelter. Grrrrrrr! :angryfire:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jambalaya|1449856754|3960251 said:
Rockinruby|1449796385|3960014 said:

I know what you mean about the whole gift-puppy thing, since getting puppies that way is apparently a major cause of the animal then ending up in a shelter because the recipient may not be committed to pet ownership. However, the girl is holding the puppy very tenderly and was moved to tears before the proposal - I think the chances are high that she'll probably be a good puppy-mommy. :)

Not to mention that it sounds like they had already talked about and planned for the puppy, instead of it being a complete surprise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results