shape
carat
color
clarity

Puerto Rico

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicpon

Rough_Rock
What do you think about proposal during sunset or after at the beach in Puerto Rico?? Do you know any good places in San Juan that would be perfect for it ??
Mike

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Puerto Rico is an awesome idea !!!
36.gif

BANDERA2.JPG

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Denise, love the picture of El Morro Fort. There are a few areas that are not in San Juan, but that are a short distance away. One of them is El Junque Rain Forrest. You can arrange a tour from your hotel. It''s a beautiful area with waterfalls & one of the tours goes past a reflecting pool. If either of you are nature enthusiasts this may be an option.

Another option is east of San Juan. There is a bioluminescent bay/beach. I believe it''s only one of 10 in the world. I haven''t been there, but have heard rave reviews of it. I believe you can also arrange for to go on a tour to this area. If you propose there, your sweetie won''t be the only thing glowing. hehe.

Old San Juan is beautiful with the silver-ish blue cobblestones. Walking the streets is fun, but depending on the time of day may be crowded. Then again, you could always stop in Condom World in Old San Juan....lol. Sorry, couldn''t resist. We just cracked up when we saw the name & mascot and had to visit the shop.

You could also go west of San Juan to the Dorado Beach area. It''s a somewhat rough beach, but beautiful none the less. I believe there are two Hyatts there....the Hyatt Cerromar and Hyatt Dorado Beach. Love the Hyatt Dorado Beach.

Hope this helps.

nicpon

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your replay. Its funny coincidence that you mentioned hyatt hotel because i work at the hyatt in states. I was going to stay over there too but they dont have anything availiable during the time i will be there. Also, i have been to bioluminescen bay in PR, i think they 3 bays like that. It looks very cool but you have to go there at night in order to see something and during the day it is a normal bay :).Hmm still thinking and havent gotten the ring yet, so will see how it goes. Probably I will but the setting from jewelery store and diamond online.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results