shape
carat
color
clarity

PSers: Need your help

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
I need help looking for a diamond bracelet that will be good for everyday wear. I wear 2 18k yellow gold bracelets already but I'd like to add a diamond bracelet on my wrist for everyday use. I know tennis bracelets *may* be outdated, but I am interested. Perhaps a White gold, rose gold one or a classic tennis bracelet, something dainty. Any suggestions? :love:

Here is a photoshot of my wrist. It's upside down for some reason but here it is
image_719.jpg

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I would look into a diamond station bracelet (Tiffany diamonds by the yard style.) I have seen this style bracelet with "double" sided diamonds & think that are so cool looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seeing that this is another thread where you have brought up the ruby and Diamond bracelet again, I think that the bracelet is clearly haunting you and you need to pull the trigger and go for it :appl:

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
PintoBean|1462078514|4025697 said:
Seeing that this is another thread where you have brought up the ruby and Diamond bracelet again, I think that the bracelet is clearly haunting you and you need to pull the trigger and go for it :appl:
Pinto! My pear pendant is almost ready!!!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you planning to wear the diamond bracelet with the 2 gold ones? I'm just a bit concerned there will be the potential for damage if you do that. Maybe a bezel style would be good in that situation?

Have you seen the ruby bracelet in person? Did you like it? What's holding you back from buying it?

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
ok for the record: I am a young person who lives in the East Village of Manhattan - a super hip, avant-garde neighbourhood - and people are wearing tennis bracelets! I also spot them like crazy in the West Village, where they're on wrists and in the windows of the super chi-chi hipster jewelry stores.

Not sure who started this rumour that tennis bracelets are outdated, but it's totally untrue so let's stop it right here!! Caribbean Bride: get your tennis bracelet and wear it proudly.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi CaribbeanBridetobe. :wavey: I don't know what's considered outdated or in but I just wear what I love and I say get what and wear what you want and a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet is always in style IMO! If you love it get it and wear in proudly... Diamonds are always IN! :love: :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A wrist full of diamonds in a bracelet will never go out of style.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Snowdrop13|1462087135|4025726 said:
Are you planning to wear the diamond bracelet with the 2 gold ones? I'm just a bit concerned there will be the potential for damage if you do that. Maybe a bezel style would be good in that situation?

Have you seen the ruby bracelet in person? Did you like it? What's holding you back from buying it?

Bezel TB would be best then? How much is 1.5 ctw for a bracelet?

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's one at IDJ, though smaller carat weight than you mentioned:

http://idjewelry.com/14k-yellow-gold-diamond-tennis-bracelet-tb2517y45jj.html

Bigger carat weight, just to see the difference in price:

http://idjewelry.com/half-bezel-tennis-bracelet-lb-40-3-45-y.html

Blue Nile have lots of options, I tried to post a picture of a Colin Cowie bar bracelet with different cuts on it which caught my eye, it was $1880.

I'm not sure if you want yellow gold to match the others, or are wanting white gold??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tennis bracelets are classic and never go out of style. There are plenty of diamond bracelets that do go out of style, but the classic all diamond bracelet does not. Do you mean you want to wear it on the same wrist as the other bracelets or on your other wrist? If you are wearing it with anything else, I'd do a bezel setting.

Funion

Rough_Rock
Another good source is Jewels by Grace she get consigned pieces in all the time so keep checking

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got a tennis bracelet because I love it. I don't pay attention to what's trendy or not because I like timeless things and just don't notice trends as much anymore. So in a nutshell, but what you love, trends be damned.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results